Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a Disco

Had a disco on Saturday. Bit out of my catchment area. Asked the client how she found us and she said she found the Venue and myself listed via one of the needadisco sites.

Okay after trying a few and failing on many I just got our first need a disco job booked in. Nice little job in the lakes for less than our usual singer DJ fee (from wedding breakfast on), but it starts later than normal, so works out okay.

Therefore I think I will probably renew the subscription when it ends as one of those a year is definitely worth it.
    www.nkentertainment.co.uk
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by NKR View Post
    Okay after trying a few and failing on many I just got our first need a disco job booked in. Nice little job in the lakes for less than our usual singer DJ fee (from wedding breakfast on), but it starts later than normal, so works out okay.

Therefore I think I will probably renew the subscription when it ends as one of those a year is definitely worth it.
    Want me to come down there and nick your gigs

On a seriousl not, spot on....i find that the site is definately worth the outlay.

Which gid did you win? PM me if you prefer....i may be able to offer some info on the venue if its one youve never been to
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Want me to come down there and nick your gigs

On a seriousl not, spot on....i find that the site is definately worth the outlay.

Which gid did you win? PM me if you prefer....i may be able to offer some info on the venue if its one youve never been to
    May have to PM you actually as 2012 we are picking up a lot of work in the Lakes area. We seem to have somehow managed to get our SEO right for that area, but can't hit the town next door.

They are all singing jobs mind, I am not running up to the Lakes for pure DJ work that we will leave to you lads.

Got North Lakes Hotel in Penrith in November - We are doing the 25th November Themed party Night http://www.northlakeshotel.com/default.aspx?code=1-9525

Then April we have a cancelled job from last year reorganised to Lodore Falls and then we are at the Newby Bridge Hotel the week after.
    Got one at Wordsworth Hotel in Grasmere next year and also Graythwaite Manor in Grange.

I might just have a day out next year and go and vist them all in between a bit of walking
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

Earlier on in this thread (somewhere) I said it was my mission (or likewise words) to get a gig through needadisco by the end of the year

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've only gone and got one - a nice little £500 job for a couple who wanted a mid price DJ - spot on

As far as needadisco admin is concerned, I've deleted the original email (from needadisco) giving you the initial information so can't find where to click the 'got the gig' bit on the website.............Martin???
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

I've made it my mission to get one through this site after sending some 40 plus e mails. Someone wanted to book one with me yesterday but I had another lower paying one in the meantime for the same date, aargh!

Quote Originally Posted by simonp View Post
    I've only gone and got one

Quote Originally Posted by simonp View Post
    can't find where to click the 'got the gig' bit on the website..........
    Member Dashboard -> Leads -> <lead in question>

Quote Originally Posted by NKR View Post
    May have to PM you actually as 2012 we are picking up a lot of work in the Lakes area. We seem to have somehow managed to get our SEO right for that area, but can't hit the town next door.

They are all singing jobs mind, I am not running up to the Lakes for pure DJ work that we will leave to you lads.

Got North Lakes Hotel in Penrith in November - We are doing the 25th November Themed party Night http://www.northlakeshotel.com/default.aspx?code=1-9525

Then April we have a cancelled job from last year reorganised to Lodore Falls and then we are at the Newby Bridge Hotel the week after.
    Got one at Wordsworth Hotel in Grasmere next year and also Graythwaite Manor in Grange.

I might just have a day out next year and go and vist them all in between a bit of walking
    All decent hotels...if you do get up this way for the day, give me a shout and ill meet you for a beer somewhere
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    All decent hotels...if you do get up this way for the day, give me a shout and ill meet you for a beer somewhere
    Sounds like a plan.
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

I had an enquiry through need a disco the other week. Someone looking for a mid-price dj. So after I gave the price she said "Oh I was looking for something nearer £120ish"......Me! "So you're looking for a budget dj then?"....Her! Well yes I guess so

Is there an easier way to alert the mods when an enquiry isn't as it seems?

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ