Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powerbar off colour

Well I phoned RSD back today (Tue 11th) and spoke to Dave - should have got back to me on Friday, don't know why says Dave.

Let me ring Kam and get straight back to you (again) - this was 2 and a half hours ago .............................................

Are they pishing me about or what
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

Well today's Wednesday and still not a call or anything from RSD, appalling customer service or aftercare or whatever you want to call it.
    Then as if by magic at five minutes past midday the doorbell goes -Parcel force with a package for me - sender, RSD music! good job I was in then really as I signed for the package.

It was shoddily wrapped up, but it was my powerbar, albiet the case was a little worse for wear than when I sent it (a couple of rips in the cloth case that were not there when I sent it back originally) - upon inspection it was the same powerbar I sent back (a telltale scratch on the back of one of the lights (that was there from new I might add)).

Plugged in and it works, however, there was no note attached anywhere, no telling me what was wrong or how it had been fixed or even a sorry for the inconvenience!?! extremely poor communication from RSD.

Anyway, i have two gigs this coming up on Friday and Saturday, and will take the powerbar to both to see if it can make it through the weekend without any 'mishaps' or going wonky donkey again!

watch this space
    Every day's a school day

Simon Pridmore

Sounds remarkably similar to Shaun's experiences Simon, especially the case damage. Let us fervently hope that you have no further issues with it.

( For I'm sure we all know what will happen, should we have further accounts of problems with the allegedly aesthetically superior model. Anyone like Haydn? )
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Anyone like Haydn? )
    and which Sonata are we whistling there by the said Austrian fella
    Every day's a school day

Simon Pridmore

Quote Originally Posted by simonp View Post
    and which Sonata are we whistling there by the said Austrian fella
    Can't remember off the top of my head, but I've heard it a lot this year, what with Vettel winning all those races.

was thinking of buying kam powerbar now im not so sure,anybody any experience with equinox megabar

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN BARRY View Post
    was thinking of buying kam powerbar now im not so sure,anybody any experience with equinox megabar
    Hmmmm. how can I put this, now that my cards have been marked by various KAM users?

Other Powerbars are available. From overseas. Most of their owners are delighted with their build qualty and reliability.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ght=stairville

Since posting these threads, I have read the manual further, and found out that by pressing buttons on the t-bar, you can dim and otherwise control the Stairville model, which I suspect is very similar to the KAM in this manner.

Simon, how is yours faring? I seem to remember it died again, was it brought back to life, or have you had a refund/change of heart?