Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: My latest website.

Default My latest website.

I've been sat (not) literally on a web domain for a while now and have finally got around to using it. The site is designed to pull in local weddings and hopefully in time it will take over from Spirits High.The results can be seen here.

www.derbyshireweddingdj.co.uk

Pretty much all done by me and it's hosted by Alex. Feel free to comment. There's a Facebook page aswell which could do with some "likes" you'll find the FB button on the bottom left
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Nice work, I really like that! You'll be getting recommended along with Vectis, Alex etc if you keep making websites like that
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Here goes.....

Liked on FB.

On your homepage you have:

"You'll get access to your personal Client area"

looks like a 2 extra spaces between personal & client (also does it need a capital letter?)

Hargate hall top banner has white sides, looks a bit odd.

Not sure you need the top menu as you have the one down the side which I think is better. If you do keep it then I would center the menu rather than having a gap on the right hand side.
    Steve

Very very elegant Paul, Nice work
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by SJS Discos View Post
    Nice work, I really like that! You'll be getting recommended along with Vectis, Alex etc if you keep making websites like that
    Thanks Scott but it's not something I'll take up fulltime, my eyes are still burning now from looking at the screen for who knows how long.

Quote Originally Posted by discomobiledj View Post
    Here goes.....

Liked on FB.
    Thank you

On your homepage you have:

"You'll get access to your personal Client area"

looks like a 2 extra spaces between personal & client (also does it need a capital letter?)
    I'll look into that

Hargate hall top banner has white sides, looks a bit odd.
    Bit of a strange one that as it's browser dependant. Chrome is fine etc but it does look like that on an ipad too

Not sure you need the top menu as you have the one down the side which I think is better. If you do keep it then I would center the menu rather than having a gap on the right hand side.
    Point taken but if there was no menu across the top the space would be very stale & bland. Plus it has different links along with the all important Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    Very very elegant Paul, Nice work
    Thank you
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Only thing i can pick is on the Black & White Floors page in the price box the prices seem to off at a angle at 18ft
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    Only thing i can pick is on the Black & White Floors page in the price box the prices seem to off at a angle at 18ft
    Jeeez, that's picky but yes it does seem slightly off

Nice website, very clean and clear to use?

Good luck!