Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Various bargains

Default Various bargains

I have a few bits for sale as follows. These first few items are basically as new although they are used, I used to have more than one show and I’m a hauder anyway, I’m now just keeping 2 full shows and some spares and it’s a case of having too much kit and not enough storage space.

2 Acme Cougars, these are LED moonflowers and I would say roughly the same in terms of quality and brightness as their 250w halogen equivalents. They are about 6 months old and were purchased as a pair for £300, they have been used for about 4 jobs and the display will show that they have only clocked up 10 hours of fixture use, they are as new and come with mains and link leads.
    £160+p&p or buyer collects.

OMT CDJ 2100 twin CD player, consists of a 19inch x 2u drawer unit and a 19inch x 2u remote panel. Once again only been used 4 times so as new, I think it might be a Stageline copy but can’t be sure, its about the same kind of level as the cheaper ADJ and Numark units, does have some features but fairly basic, works as a twin CD player should and sounds fine.
    £50+p&p or buyer collects.

ADJ Q-Spand Pro mixer. Once again as new having only been used 4 times. It’s a smart 19inch x 4u with 2 mic lines, 4 switchable lines and an Aux 3.5mm jack on the top panel for quick connection of an I Pod or laptop etc. 3 band EQ on all main channels, crossfade, some effect filters etc. Sounds and works extremely well.
    £60+p&p or buyer collects.

Pioneer CMX 3000 twin CD player, consists of a 19inch x 3u twin CD slot unit and a 19inch x 3u remote panel. This is older but little used, I bought it off a mate who went computerised soon after he bought it, it is perfect except it has one small corner of paint picked off on the bottom right hand side of the remote panel, my mate admitted that he was bored at a disco and he stood there picking it off so its not been knocked and its not rusty or anything like that. Its still current so you can read about it on the net, it works perfectly and is very fast and is feature packed and sounds fantastic. I had it serviced and generally checked out about 2 or 3 months ago. I have 3 others of these units and never had the slightest bit of trouble, my main one is the one I have used for about 7 years and its never missed a beat and gets used at least 3 nights per week, I do use a denon HDC but still use the CD player for about 40% of what I play…I can’t recommend these highly enough.
    £225+p&P or buyer collects.

Kam 3D star cluster laser, advertised this about a year ago and agreed to sell it to someone on here who was waiting for a cheque to clear but never heard back, its been sealed up ready for postage ever since. I gave it about a years use and its fine, no knocks or dents so looks good, I’ll give it the once over again before parting with it.

Ultimax 6 foot deck stand/workstation. This is chipped and although some would use it as it is if you run a half decent show you would want to rub it down and paint it. No overhead is included, what you will get is 8 plastic threaded knobs, 2 6 foot middle sections and 2 end sections, the end sections are the type with the 50mm tubes to accept wind up pods, I dunno if it will tighten up enough to accept the 32mm fixed height poles…prob would be a bit unstable unless you modified it.
    £30 collection only.

Bulldog flat TV bracket, this will hold flat screens that have the standard fitting…think its called vessa or something like that, anyway it will fit all the 22inch sets I have seen and some of the 26inch sets too…I use 2 of them with 2nd gen 26 inch Sony KD Bravias. This has the slots to bolt it to the fitting threads on the rear of TVs and then a clamp to fit over a tripod pole or it will also fit the Ultimax speaker horns, it is a metal clamp so no plastic that splits, it is fully adjustable for angle etc. and comes with a selection of screws to fit the TV. this one has never been used but laying in a box in my unit for ages, its fine and looks as new.
    £15+p&p or buyer collects.

Gemini radio mic and receiver, runs off 2 x AA batteries and has 4 dips inside the mic and 4 dips inside the flap on the receiver to change frequencies. What can I say…it works well, decent range and sounds reasonable, obviously not as clear and punchy as a Shure but then again not muffled either. This would be ideal for you to use just when you go out on the floor to do games or for karaoke or to give to the bestman who is drunk…Oh, it also has rack ears so it’s a 1u fitting.
    £30+p&p or buyer collects.

Various cases inc. a 10 mic fitted Kam style case, couple of plastic 10x8x6u console cases, 12x20 Kam wheeled rack etc.
    From £25…definitely need them shifting.

I also have a Numark single CD/MP3 player sitting here doing nothing, it works fine and has all the controls that a twin CD unit has such as pitch, jog wheel, cue and so on. Its front loading 2u x 19inch rackable, only problem is that the knob off the pitch slide stawk is missing but you can still work it by sliding the stawk up and down and I assume a knob would be cheap from Maplin or alike. Ideal as back-up, for a bar or café or for keep fit or dance instructer etc.

I have years of collecting to clear and there are various leads, mic stands, racking gear, clamps, plastic headed bolts off stands and lights, CD boxes, power supplies, and so on so if you need anything that you think I might have just ask and if I can help I will.

If you want to ring me and chat about any of this its 01782 638033 or 07909773323.

I have been as honest as I can about all of these items, I won’t sell anything to anyone that is faulty unless I state that it is.

We’ll agree a fair postage price, I’m not out to make a profit out of that. Maybe possible to do something via the BPM show, although I’m not going myself I have several mates from round here who are so might be able to beg a favour.

Thanks
    Andy

PM sent ref: Star Cluster

Andy, I'd take the Ultimax end sections for £15 if you'd sell the bits separately?

Or I can take the lot for £30 if someone else wants to buy the rest from me at BPM?

can i claim second dibs on the star cluster.
    "Flexability - versatility and a sat-nav !!"

BeatRoute Mobile Disco & Karaoke covering Sunderland, Durham, & Tyne and wear areas.

Thanks for PM Mark; I'm about to reply, sorry Axeman gotta go first come first serve.

Daren; if I can get them to BPM that'll be ok, but they honestly are structurely sound but chipped and in need of rubbing down and hammerwriting or alike. Not bothered if you have the middle bits or not, maybe use them one day or who knows maybe not...lol...now you see what I mean about hauding.

They are behind an S&H Andy, so it doesn't matter if they are chipped.

Let me know if you can get them to BPM.

Default Hi Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post
    I have a few bits for sale as follows. These first few items are basically as new although they are used, I used to have more than one show and I’m a hauder anyway, I’m now just keeping 2 full shows and some spares and it’s a case of having too much kit and not enough storage space.

2 Acme Cougars, these are LED moonflowers and I would say roughly the same in terms of quality and brightness as their 250w halogen equivalents. They are about 6 months old and were purchased as a pair for £300, they have been used for about 4 jobs and the display will show that they have only clocked up 10 hours of fixture use, they are as new and come with mains and link leads.
    £160+p&p or buyer collects.

OMT CDJ 2100 twin CD player, consists of a 19inch x 2u drawer unit and a 19inch x 2u remote panel. Once again only been used 4 times so as new, I think it might be a Stageline copy but can’t be sure, its about the same kind of level as the cheaper ADJ and Numark units, does have some features but fairly basic, works as a twin CD player should and sounds fine.

ADJ Q-Spand Pro mixer. Once again as new having only been used 4 times. It’s a smart 19inch x 4u with 2 mic lines, 4 switchable lines and an Aux 3.5mm jack on the top panel for quick connection of an I Pod or laptop etc. 3 band EQ on all main channels, crossfade, some effect filters etc. Sounds and works extremely well.
    £60+p&p or buyer collects.

Pioneer CMX 3000 twin CD player, consists of a 19inch x 3u twin CD slot unit and a 19inch x 3u remote panel. This is older but little used, I bought it off a mate who went computerised soon after he bought it, it is perfect except it has one small corner of paint picked off on the bottom right hand side of the remote panel, my mate admitted that he was bored at a disco and he stood there picking it off so its not been knocked and its not rusty or anything like that. Its still current so you can read about it on the net, it works perfectly and is very fast and is feature packed and sounds fantastic. I had it serviced and generally checked out about 2 or 3 months ago. I have 3 others of these units and never had the slightest bit of trouble, my main one is the one I have used for about 7 years and its never missed a beat and gets used at least 3 nights per week, I do use a denon HDC but still use the CD player for about 40% of what I play…I can’t recommend these highly enough.
    £225+p&P or buyer collects.

Kam 3D star cluster laser, advertised this about a year ago and agreed to sell it to someone on here who was waiting for a cheque to clear but never heard back, its been sealed up ready for postage ever since. I gave it about a years use and its fine, no knocks or dents so looks good, I’ll give it the once over again before parting with it.

Ultimax 6 foot deck stand/workstation. This is chipped and although some would use it as it is if you run a half decent show you would want to rub it down and paint it. No overhead is included, what you will get is 8 plastic threaded knobs, 2 6 foot middle sections and 2 end sections, the end sections are the type with the 50mm tubes to accept wind up pods, I dunno if it will tighten up enough to accept the 32mm fixed height poles…prob would be a bit unstable unless you modified it.
    £30 collection only.

Bulldog flat TV bracket, this will hold flat screens that have the standard fitting…think its called vessa or something like that, anyway it will fit all the 22inch sets I have seen and some of the 26inch sets too…I use 2 of them with 2nd gen 26 inch Sony KD Bravias. This has the slots to bolt it to the fitting threads on the rear of TVs and then a clamp to fit over a tripod pole or it will also fit the Ultimax speaker horns, it is a metal clamp so no plastic that splits, it is fully adjustable for angle etc. and comes with a selection of screws to fit the TV. this one has never been used but laying in a box in my unit for ages, its fine and looks as new.
    £15+p&p or buyer collects.

Gemini radio mic and receiver, runs off 2 x AA batteries and has 4 dips inside the mic and 4 dips inside the flap on the receiver to change frequencies. What can I say…it works well, decent range and sounds reasonable, obviously not as clear and punchy as a Shure but then again not muffled either. This would be ideal for you to use just when you go out on the floor to do games or for karaoke or to give to the bestman who is drunk…Oh, it also has rack ears so it’s a 1u fitting.

Various cases inc. a 10 mic fitted Kam style case, couple of plastic 10x8x6u console cases, 12x20 Kam wheeled rack etc.
    From £25…definitely need them shifting.

I also have a Numark single CD/MP3 player sitting here doing nothing, it works fine and has all the controls that a twin CD unit has such as pitch, jog wheel, cue and so on. Its front loading 2u x 19inch rackable, only problem is that the knob off the pitch slide stawk is missing but you can still work it by sliding the stawk up and down and I assume a knob would be cheap from Maplin or alike. Ideal as back-up, for a bar or café or for keep fit or dance instructer etc.

I have years of collecting to clear and there are various leads, mic stands, racking gear, clamps, plastic headed bolts off stands and lights, CD boxes, power supplies, and so on so if you need anything that you think I might have just ask and if I can help I will.

If you want to ring me and chat about any of this its 01782 638033 or 07909773323.

I have been as honest as I can about all of these items, I won’t sell anything to anyone that is faulty unless I state that it is.

We’ll agree a fair postage price, I’m not out to make a profit out of that. Maybe possible to do something via the BPM show, although I’m not going myself I have several mates from round here who are so might be able to beg a favour.

Thanks
    Andy
    Hi Mark; £55 should cover it, don't do paypal though.

*Details removed for security*
    Many thanks

Andy
    Last edited by Shaun; 23-09-2011 at 12:48 PM.

I've got the details, maybe delete that post, probably a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wild View Post
    I've got the details, maybe delete that post, probably a good idea
    I've removed the details for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Andy, I'd take the Ultimax end sections for £15 if you'd sell the bits separately?

Or I can take the lot for £30 if someone else wants to buy the rest from me at BPM?
    I'll have the middle bits Darren!