Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Various bargains

Hope you got my reply John and as I haven't had anything back from you I am assuming that you don't want them.

I Will drop the Cougars to £150 and if it helps re postage etc. I shall now be attending the BPM show on all 3 days for the whole of each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post
    Hope you got my reply John and as I haven't had anything back from you I am assuming that you don't want them.

I Will drop the Cougars to £150 and if it helps re postage etc. I shall now be attending the BPM show on all 3 days for the whole of each day.
    I'll be giving them a miss as I'm still in the dark regarding the 'completeness' of the gobos on these lights. Thanks for the e-mails and information.

Good Luck with the sale.

Any idea when i'll receive the tv bracket Andy?
    Dave
    DSF Mobile Discos
    www.dsfdiscos.co.uk

I have PMd you Dave but basically I took 2 parcels to my local Royal Mail office and the lady said it was just a delivery office and she couldn't accept them, then she said she would put them through for me and niether parcel has arrived. The particular lady was off when I called round there on Friday so I am going round there again on Monday. Unfortunately if I can't get to the bottom of this I shall have to refund the money to you and the other chap.

Come on Andy pull your finger out, I could have earned interest on the money I sent you 3 weeks ago !

Are you having problems with the bank details I gave you on Friday Andy? (Your PM box needs emptying )

Sorry; its empty now Mark. Can't do it on the phone banking and am working all day tomorrow so will do it in town on Thursday, I'll send you £60 so you can have a drink on me for the trouble.

Andy - just to let you know the Cougars arrived in one piece and working

Ta very much!
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Cheers Jools...that's a relief, sorry I noticed you tried to PM me too but the in-box was full, oversight on my part, been hectic what with Discos, my other job and family stuff. Hope you like them and they fit well with your show.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post
    I'll send you £60 so you can have a drink on me for the trouble.
    While I appreciate the gesture Andy it's really not necessary, please just transfer back the original amount I sent you, cheers