Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Got some clothing bargains

Default Got some clothing bargains

Went to Greenwoods today, never really gave them a second look before but was very pleased with my purchases.

I bought 2 package offers for £99 each and then got a loyalty discount card offered to me so saved another £20.

I got a nice pin striped suit with free shirt, tie and shoes for £99 and then a tux with free dress shirt, bow tie and shoes for another £99. So that was 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties and 2 pairs of shoes for £180...I reckon that'll take some beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post
    Went to Greenwoods today, never really gave them a second look before but was very pleased with my purchases.

I bought 2 package offers for £99 each and then got a loyalty discount card offered to me so saved another £20.

I got a nice pin striped suit with free shirt, tie and shoes for £99 and then a tux with free dress shirt, bow tie and shoes for another £99. So that was 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties and 2 pairs of shoes for £180...I reckon that'll take some beating.
    No problems

I got a Versace suit and a tux complete with a shirt for £40-50 the other day.

I was shopping with paul the party DJ in Winchester who can back me up
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Well guess that pees on my bonfire, thought Winchester was a pricey place too...certainly sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I got a Versace suit and a tux complete with a shirt for £40-50 the other day.

Just bought a Rolex from eBay for £19.99 with free delivery all the way from China

Andy you got a great deal. Shame there are no branches down here in the South. I keep ruining the trousers on my M&S suit when I'm working.

My favourite ever was a dark blue George at Asda washable suit - it was in their range about 4 years ago. I wish they were still making it

The Winchester trip was good but Toby was very lucky to get the stuff he mentioned and not all of them were a perfect fit ... so consider your fire still well alight.

(I wait to see the comments about "ruining my trousers"!)

Cheers, Paul
    Counting my blessings

Unique, Elegant and Fun Wedding Disco Entertainment
    http://www.thepartydj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Paul The Party Dj View Post
    I keep ruining the trousers on my M&S suit when I'm working.
    Paul - check out the M&S website - they did have dinner suits for about £60 on there.