Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Goodies for sale

Default Lots of Goodies for sale

Denon Playout system, consisting of a DN-HD2500 player with a 120GB internal drive, DN-X900 mixer, illuminated keyboard in pull out drawer, all fitted into a good quality flightcase. The HD2500 has had an upgraded 120GB internal hard disc professionally fitted, and is in 'as new' condition, it has never had any faults. The Denon X900 mixer is also in 'as new' condition, and has also been fault free since purchase. Both units were purchased new by myself, and have probably had less than 100 hours use since purchase, they have not been part of my hire stock. The fitted flightcase has a single IEC power connection point, it also has a powered USB hub in the back of the case, and 2 USB connectors on the front panel for ease of connection of a thumb drive or a laptop to update the internal HD. There is a USB conector available in the back of the case for an additional HD unit. I used a 500GB WD 'pasport' drive myself, and this is available to the purchaser for an additional charge if required. There is also an illuminated keyboard and a pull out drawer unit fitted into the case. As you can see from the photos, on the rear of the case there are connectors for 2 XLR outputs, 2 pair of phono inputs and a XLP mic input, plus a spare space to use as you see fit. I'm 99.9% sure I still have the original boxes and manuals available. Price: £800, I will listen to near offers if it remains unsold after a few days, I might also be tempted to split if there's sufficient interest. Collection only or Local delivery for petrol money, no couriers.

Martin Atomic 3000 Strobe in excelent cosmetic condition and in full working order, it comes with an adaptor to enable the 16A C form plug to be connected to a 13A domestic socket if required. I also have for sale a Martin 'Detonator' multi function dedicated controller, for use with the Atomic Strobe, again, it's in excellent condition. Prices: Atomic Strobe £300, Detonator £60 or £50 if purchased with strobe. Collection prefered, courier delivery available for £12 (no insurance) or £16 insured.

Martin Wizard, this is not the extreme version and does not include the flightcase it is shown in. This light is a good 'used' example, there's the odd mark, as is to be expected with a s/h lamp, but nothing major. The rotating mirror is still perfect, there's no cracked or missing strips, which is quite unusual with a s/h unit. The blue dichloric glass on the colour wheel has been replaced with a non martin one, but this does not make any difference to the operation of the fitting, it just changes the shade of the blue slightly. It's had a new lamp fitted recently and has seen little use since then.
    Price £300, near offers considered if unsold after a few days. Collection only or Local delivery for petrol money, no couriers.

Martin MX10 Extreme 250w, moving mirror scanner with rotating prism. It's recently been serviced with a new discharge lamp and the heat shield glass re-fitted, the MX10 is in good order and fully working. I've used a stock photo for my convenience, but the lamp is in great cosmetic condition and I am happy to send actual photos to anyone seriously interested in buying it. Note: These don't run sound to light, they need to be DMX controlled. More info HERE
    Price £330, near offers considered if unsold after a few days. Collection only or Local delivery for petrol money, no couriers, I don't trust them to not damage it.

NJD Datamoon kit + controller and Flightcase There's not much that can be said about these classic lights that's not already been said. This set is in very good used condition, the odd mark is present as is to be expected but certainly nothing major, if I wanted to be critical, some of the foam is loose in parts on the flightcase, but that could be very easily fixed if it bothered you, it didn't bother me at all The lights are working, and the lamps are good and bright.
    Price: £150 Collection prefered, but courier delivery available at around £15 or Local delivery for petrol money

Numark Playout system, CDN88 twin player with effects, DM1090x mixer fitted into a top quality Citronic flightcase. The Numark CDN88 Professional dual rack mountable CD player with real time scratching plus Beatkeeper auto-mixing and synchronization needs no introduction, it's probably the best twin CD player Numark has ever made, and is still on sale today at around £350 to £400. This actual player is one of the later ones, and is in excellent cosmetic condition and full working order, as is the Numark DM1090 mixer. The Citronic case is also in great, near new condition, as can be seen from the photos, and has a ventilation panel fitted to the rear to keep everything cool. Price: £299, collection only (DE56) or Local delivery for a bit of petrol money

Unfinished Project, Cortex HDC1000 player unit in 'as new' condition, 'brand new' Numark DDS drawer unit with 320GB HD in removable caddy, KAM GMX500 mixer in good condition, NJD push button switching unit in good condition, all fitted into carpet covered case. The 320GB Hard Disc needs formatting, and the Cortex and Numark units needs connecting up to complete. I will split this play out up if enough interest.
    Prices: Complete unit £245, Cortex HDC1000, boxed as new £145, Numark DDS Hard Drive unit with 320 GB hard drive fitted, new, boxed £90, KAM Mixer £40, NJD Switch unit £14, Carpet covered case £20. Complete unit collection only (DE56), individual bits I will courier at cost. Local delivery possible for petrol money.

KAM GMX5 Mk II Professional DJ Mixer and KAM Professional Double CD Player KCD-90 both are finished in metallic red and come with the instructions. They are fitted into a carpet covered case and in great condition, they have obviously had very little use and still look like new. Priced @ £115, collection only (DE56) , offers considered if unsold after a few days

KAM iMix 100. Boxed and in good condition, it's fully working with no known issues and comes complete with the power supply. Very useful for back up or hire it out for iPod parties, the demand is there.
    The imix is a dual ipod mixing console that enables djs to seamlessly integrate their portable music libraries with their dj set-up. Transforming your ipod from a personal music player into a record box the imix unit is compact and portable making it ideal for house parties. Its comprehensive feature set, and aesthetic appeal blends perfectly with the ipod, the imix makes the music more accessible and the party better than ever.

The console even charges your ipod while in use. One ipod carries a lot of music, in terms of djing the thought of how many records you can have on two ipods is somewhat incomprehensible, wow!. New price from HTFR is £199
    Price £70 collected (DE56) or £80 delivered

Carlsboro Powerline 500 Amp, 2 x 120W at 8 Ohm, 2 x 250W at 4 Ohm, this amplifier is in virtually 'as new' condition and is is fully working. There is loads of info and spec on the web if you care to google it.
    The dealer price of this quality amp is around £200 Price: is just £70, I have a carpet covered 2u sleeve in great condition, available for another £10 if you want it. Collection prefered (DE56) but will courier for £12 extra

W Audio DA 500 Series Amplifier this amplifier is in virtually 'as new' condition and is is fully working. The DA Series professional power amplifier is designed to achieve unsurpassed performance and long-term reliability, even when operating under extreme stress. Proven amplifier technology forms the backbone of rental systems and club installations nationwide. Auditoriums, churches, hire companies and mobile DJ`s are all ideal candidates for the DA Series amplifiers. Inputs: Jack and Phono, Outputs: Speakon, Jack and Binding Post, Output Per Channel 250W @ 4 Ohms 180W @ 8 Ohms. Priced to sell around half dealer price at just £60. Collection prefered (DE56), but will courier for £12 extra

Numark CDN34S Twin CD player unit in good condition. Note this is the units only, and does not include the case they are pictured in. I can't say much obout this unit since I've never used it, the following is from the web: This machine includes 12 seconds of Anti-Shock Memory, True Instant Start, Seamless Looping with edit function, Stuttering on the fly, True Continuous Play, Beat Counter, and Program Play. You are welcome to come round to have a look and try it out if you want. Price £50 ono Collection prefered (DE56), but will courier for £12 extra

KAM DJ 15z SPEAKERS, 2 x KAM DJ-15z speakers 200Watts/400 Peak, grey carpet covered construction, the badges have been removed but I have them if you want to stick them back on. They're in good condition and sound much better than you would expect at the price, anyone buying these, and one of the amps, will get a power lead and two speaker leads thrown in for free Priced at just £60 collection only (DE56)

Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Apologies for the delay in approving this Pete. It seems I'm the first mod / admin back from BPM
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

PM sent re: Datamoons

Supplying Premier DJ's for Weddings,
    Birthdays & Social Events.

www.basingstokediscos.co.uk

I Forgot this, SONY 40" LCD TV, in full working order and in excellent cosmetic condition, BUT there's a fault with the screen. It has several dark patches that make it annoying to watch as a TV. However, it would be absolutely fine to use as a Karaoke screen to display the lyrics. Price £40 or offer. Collection only or local delivery for the cost of the petrol.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Would you consider couriering the KAM GMX5 Mk II Professional DJ Mixer and KAM Professional Double CD Player KCD-90?

Cheers
    Steve
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pe7e View Post
    I Forgot this, SONY 40" LCD TV, in full working order and in excellent cosmetic condition, BUT there's a fault with the screen. It has several dark patches that make it annoying to watch as a TV. However, it would be absolutely fine to use as a Karaoke screen to display the lyrics. Price £40 or offer. Collection only or local delivery for the cost of the petrol.
    Any chance of a piccie with the patches on show please

This might be annoying to ask but I thought Id try, I would love the wizard but could only take it if you would be able to courier it Thanks

Default BUMP

BUMP anyone interested in making sensible offers on the unsold items before they get listed on ebay?

Disco 4 Hire

Pe7e - are you responding to people's questions via PM? Because to any interested party, all they will see on this thread are various people asking questions about items, and you not responding. It may put some people off.

Yes everyone has been replied to via PM so as not to clutter up the thread

Disco 4 Hire