Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A big up for RSD music!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post

I think it fair to say I have used most of the large players and haven't yet found one that is consistent every single time.
    Agreed.

It's a real shame that a lot of them don't practise what they preach.

One the the big online hitters I've never had any real problems with is a company I'm sure most dj's on here will have bought from at some stage.

Of course I'm referring to Amazon. Had a couple of issues with downloading using a dongle ( My fault, not theirs) I had a signal cut on the dongle and lost the track mid-download, Got back home rang them and they instantly sent me the track again. No trouble whatsoever. They once did send me 4 copies of AC/DCs If you want blood. You've got it album. When I only ordered one. Dead easy to send them back. Not charged.

However that's what they're supposed to do. That's why I continue to use them.

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ

Oh well whatever.

I just think the service was good as it was an item a few of the other big retailers did not have and he took the time and helped me out.
    Some companies are really miserable.

It all arrived on time that morning so it was a 20 hour delivery, which tbh I was not expecting as I have been let down by other retailers in the past.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

CPC frequently deliver in less than 24 hours (depending on when you order obvoiusly, I'm not talking ordering in the morning & receiving that afternoon) as do Terralec.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    It all arrived on time that morning so it was a 20 hour delivery, which tbh I was not expecting as I have been let down by other retailers in the past.
    It's when it doesn't arrive on time that the problems start. When a company does what they promise, that's how it should be. When they exceed theiir promises ( or conversely break them ) then that's noteworthy.

PS, I'm with Steve here in praising CPC, though considering what he spends with them, I'm surprised it isn't hand delivered by flunkeys.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    PS, I'm with Steve here in praising CPC, though considering what he spends with them, I'm surprised it isn't hand delivered by flunkeys.
    Another thumbs up from me for CPC. I often dont order until late afternoon or early evening and the only times it doesnt arrive the next day (usually before about 1pm) is when I order on a Friday, in which case it arrives Monday.

Is it true that theres nothing available at Daves shop for less than £450?