Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Party/Drinking Games?

Default Adult Party/Drinking Games?

I'm doing a halloween party tomorrow for a local TA regiment at their barracks. The party is strictly adults only, but they have asked today if i can do some party and/or drinking games for them.

Anyone got any ideas?

Kids games i can do, but a bunch of squaddies? I've no idea.
    Thanks,

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Craig - Dragon Discos View Post
    I'm doing a halloween party tomorrow for a local TA regiment at their barracks. The party is strictly adults only, but they have asked today if i can do some party and/or drinking games for them.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig
    Those guys can drink--I once did the West Bromwich TA--they got started on the serious drinking AFTER the Barn Dance/Disco.

I would stick to Party games and let them do the heavy drinking after Midnight.

Im sure there are pleny of suggestions coming through--my only suggestion is the Limbo Competition --use a standard piece of rope--thats all you need--get two people to hold each end--and of course they will keep lowering it to add to the fun--use Booker T and the MGs Soul Limbo.

Craig
    When I was working at the Holkham on Great Yarmouth seafront many moons ago we had 150 members of a TA regiment come into the bar. There were three girls in the bar and several of the guys were wearing bermuda shorts. Groups of them kept disappearing into the indoor market a few doors away and also returned in bermuda shorts.

They then decided they wanted a "knobbly knees" competition and wanted the girls to judge it. The girls geographical knowledge of where the kneecaps are located was off by about 18 inches but none of the guys seemed to complain.

Come 3pm we had to close ( it was before the all day opening ) and I was pondering how to get 150 very drunk TA's to leave the bar peacefully. I told them there was a beach party going on behind the leisure centre over the road and they bought EVERY can of beer on the shelves. They were leaving with bin bags full of cans.

When I got to work on Monday one of the guys at work mentioned he had been walking his dogs along the prom and had seen a load of guys in bermuda shorts partying on the beach.... I said "I know, I sent them there!"

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...drinking+games

Craig...I have loads....but they are usually treated with shock/horror on here...read the full thread....don't want to get involved!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarZSoundS View Post
    Craig...I have loads....but they are usually treated with shock/horror on here...read the full thread....don't want to get involved!!
    If that were true, you wouldn't bother posting it at all.

Moreover, as per usual, you're either deliberately twisting things, or you just get the wrong end of every stick... I'm never sure which with you.

This is a different situation altogether: the client is asking for these things, so either help or butt out, but don't go posting little digs.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    If that were true, you wouldn't bother posting it at all.

Moreover, as per usual, you're either deliberately twisting things, or you just get the wrong end of every stick... I'm never sure which with you.

This is a different situation altogether: the client is asking for these things, so either help or butt out, but don't go posting little digs.

Wasn't doing that Angela....but in the past when I used to post regularly the upper echelon used to erupt in hoots of derision at my methods as the rhetorical thread proves!!

As it happens I haven't changed...the cheesey disco is alive and kicking in South Yorkshire...and actually pulling up trees....because it is different!!

Want some more ideas Craig....dare I post them???

I'm open to any ideas, feel free to pm them to keep them off the forum if you like?
    I see you're in Barnsley? that's only just up the road from me here in Mexborough

I'm open to any ideas, feel free to pm them to keep them off the forum if you like?
    I see you're in Barnsley? that's only just up the road from me here in Mexborough

Craig...I am travelling down South to see my Mother whose not so well in Cambridge or I'd give you a lift with this function tomorrow!!

The thread which I lead you to with the pictures was at Wath Rugby Club...which you may be familiar with.....

Wasn't doing that Angela....but in the past when I used to post regularly the upper echelon used to erupt in hoots of derision at my methods as the rhetorical thread proves!!

As it happens I haven't changed...the cheesey disco is alive and kicking in South Yorkshire...and actually pulling up trees....because it is different!!

..and again

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    ..and again
    You're glad I'm back....aren't you....so you can use that Smilie again