Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Social Networking.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    Added hammys4weddings
    Thanks have added you
    www.bossmankaraokedisco.co.uk & www.coventry-weddingdj.co.uk
    BOSSMAN KARAOKE DISCO inc. COVENTRY WEDDING DJ

Covering Coventry, West Midlands & Warwickshire

Hi all,

Ive gone through and added peoples twitter accounts (I'm @Djtomrog) and the vast majority I didnt see any updates! My personal account is more for website design links, youtube videos and articles etc.

Our dedicated Disco twitter account is @essexmobiledj

Trying to expand the disco twitter and facebook accounts is proving difficult recently. We tell all our clients that we will post some of the photos on there and include it in our follow up email but the number of members hasn;t increased in a while.

Any tips?

Tom
    ATR The X-Faders | Mobile DJ's in Essex
    Billericay & Surrounding Areas
    http://www.thexfadersdj.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter

Sound To Light Services

Quote Originally Posted by thex-faders View Post
    Hi all,

Ive gone through and added peoples twitter accounts (I'm @Djtomrog) and the vast majority I didnt see any updates! My personal account is more for website design links, youtube videos and articles etc.

Our dedicated Disco twitter account is @essexmobiledj

Trying to expand the disco twitter and facebook accounts is proving difficult recently. We tell all our clients that we will post some of the photos on there and include it in our follow up email but the number of members hasn;t increased in a while.

Any tips?

Tom
    Tell you what Tom, you "LIKE" our facebook page (search for "sound to light services") and we'll like you so you've got one extra person

With regards facebook "LIKES" being slow, our other company had that happen and then it started to build up again.
    From what we've been told it's to do with people changing there details on Facebook, which in turn confuses the site meaning that you lose them until the site refreshes itself.
    Our other company has been known to lose 10 people one day and have them back again the next
    Last edited by Sound To Light Services; 10-01-2012 at 09:45 PM.