Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First DJ website

MDD Supporter

Well it's been a couple of weeks, and I'm already noticing a big improvement in enquiries from internet searches. I've moved up three or four places to the top in Google for terms like "Mobile DJ Dumfries" and "Wedding Disco Dumfries", so that's really good.

I've also had clients telling me how good my new site is looking, so it's great!

Well done Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by rossken View Post
    Well it's been a couple of weeks, and I'm already noticing a big improvement in enquiries from internet searches. I've moved up three or four places to the top in Google for terms like "Mobile DJ Dumfries" and "Wedding Disco Dumfries", so that's really good.

I've also had clients telling me how good my new site is looking, so it's great!

Well done Mike!
    Is that why my phone has been ringing less lately

So to confirm -

No contract or ties, just £19.99 a month, if it's not working you can pull out at any time?

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    So to confirm -

No contract or ties, just £19.99 a month, if it's not working you can pull out at any time?
    Hi Charlie,

Yes, that's right. £19.99 a month. No strings, no contract, no hidden extras. Stop whenever you want.
    Low-Cost - High-Tech Websites
    www.webnation.co.uk

What's the cancellation period?

How far in advance do we have to let you know we're leaving? Is it just one month?

Say in March, it's not working, do I cancel there and then or do I have to pay another one/two months in advance?

'Like a mobile phone contract'

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    What's the cancellation period?

How far in advance do we have to let you know we're leaving? Is it just one month?

Say in March, it's not working, do I cancel there and then or do I have to pay another one/two months in advance?

'Like a mobile phone contract'
    As long as you give me a couple of days notice so I've got time to cancel the next payment, that's enough.
    www.webnation.co.uk

That looks lovely

I am sure I have seen a few of the dancefloor pics before however
    I am assuming its who you are using as a 3rd party - http://www.rkdjmobiledisco.co.uk/extras/extras

I think we should have an MDD annual marketing award and have some small prizes supplied by phase one or something?
    best logo, best printed material, best website, most stupid optional extra etc.

-
    Last edited by yourdj; 24-11-2011 at 03:33 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    http://www.yourdj.co.uk/ | http://www.phatdiscos.co.uk/ | http://bogfrog.co.uk | http://newforestwedding.co.uk

What's wrong with your sites at the moment? Do they need a revamp? £240 a year for website upkeep is alot of money, especially when you can do the SEO yourself.
    Steve

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by rossken View Post

Well done Mike!
    Thanks Ross - it's nice to be appreciated! And I'm glad it's doing well for you.

You should notice many more improvements over the next few months as Google steadily increases your ranking for various search terms. No guarantees in SEO, of course - but I'd be surprised if you didn't.
    www.webnation.co.uk

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by discomobiledj View Post
    What's wrong with your sites at the moment? Do they need a revamp? £240 a year for website upkeep is alot of money, especially when you can do the SEO yourself.
    My services include the initial site, hosting + email etc, backups, updating the software so the sites will never get hacked or become obsolete. I'm also always there for advice etc.

If people are good at sitebuilding + SEO and have the time, of course they can do it themselves. Some people are great at DIY plumbing and save themselves a fortune. But if something springs a leak at my place, I gladly pay a professional to come and fix it.

It sounds like Ross's site is already more than paying for itself.
    www.webnation.co.uk