Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cortex Dmix 300

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Err, no. That's used to index hard drives. The software we're seeking is machine specific. Young Creature posted up links to the 1000 software recently, but I suspect the Dmix is very different.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Yeah it is very different unfortunately.

I've the 1000 software here and should have the DMix but can't seem to find it.
    Ok, no bother. I found an online manual for the DMIX 300 and it made reference to the DBSE software (which I'm led to believe is a package which also contains device drivers) so I thought it might work. Gemini have removed the page for the product. I'll have a look deeper when I get home!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I was unable to find the software online so I've spoken to Tech Support @ Gemini who have provided me with the relevant stuff. Please PM me with your email and I will send you a link for the software.
    Dazzy D

Born to make you party!

Default firmware

Hi DazzyD,
    I need that software, my d-mix 300 has the last firmware version but it doesn't work fine.
    Could you send me that link to download, please? thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jazztice View Post
    Hi DazzyD,
    I need that software, my d-mix 300 has the last firmware version but it doesn't work fine.
    Hi Ivan

I've sent you a private message with the link to the update software that Gemini sent me.

Welcome to the forum and, as you're new here, we'd be grateful if you could pop over the Newbies section and introduce yourself there. More info can be found here.
    Dazzy D

Born to make you party!

Hi DazzyD,
    If it is anything like the HDC-1000 you may find even with the software it doesn't behave as it should. I have had to retire my cortex after many years of use as it isn't working right and I am sure it is software related and not hardware.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

If it is anything like the HDC-1000 you may find even with the software it doesn't behave as it should. I have had to retire my cortex after many years of use as it isn't working right and I am sure it is software related and not hardware.

It may be true, since I upgraded to the latest firmware version it does not work properly. I will try again during the weekend.

The software update was sent to me by Gemini. Their advisor had told me that it was the latest updated before they discontinued the product. As I've said before, I don't actually have a Cortex system, I was only doing some of the work for our members on here who needed it, helpful chap that I am!!

If it doesn't work, I'll delete it from my online storage account. There's not much point in keeping it if it's of no use to anyone.
    Dazzy D

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    The software update was sent to me by Gemini. Their advisor had told me that it was the latest updated before they discontinued the product. As I've said before, I don't actually have a Cortex system, I was only doing some of the work for our members on here who needed it, helpful chap that I am!!

If it doesn't work, I'll delete it from my online storage account. There's not much point in keeping it if it's of no use to anyone.

Hello, I've already tried to update the controller with the hdc1000, it was updated perfectly and at the moment everything works fine and faster. This is version 2.5.12 of 2011, curiously I'd installed the v2.5.2 of 2008 that is later and failed from time to time. However, I still have problems with the play / pause button, it doesn't respond, so I have no choice but to disassemble and check it

However, I still have problems with the play / pause button, it doesn't respond, so I have no choice but to disassemble and check it
    That's one reason I stopped using mine. They can wear out. Other members on here have replaced them, I know. It's a fiddly task I believe, and the big problem nowadays might be finding new switches. Good luck.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    That's one reason I stopped using mine. They can wear out. Other members on here have replaced them, I know. It's a fiddly task I believe, and the big problem nowadays might be finding new switches. Good luck.
    Thank you Excalibur!
    I hope so that I can replace it easily, I will pray