Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your hotel offer for its party nights

Default What does your hotel offer for its party nights

Just wondering what your hotel offers as its xmas party night.Mine are advertising at £29 per head with champagne on arrival,followed by a 3 course meal plus coffee\tea.

They are asked to arrive for 7.30pm.

I normally play background christmas music untill when i start at around 9-9.30ish.

On the other hand the hotel that alan is working at offers you champagne reception 3 course meal,plus unlimited top up of wine during meal,also 3 drinks vouchers.all this for £35 per head.Probably the reason that they are always up for a good party from the start till the finish.

OMG that is CHEAP!!!!

My hotel charges £42 pounds for 3 course buffet dinner, half bottle of house wine, and disco entertainment in "stylishly decorated function suite" till 1am

That is it...

But then it is Croydon and prices are more expensive.
    Ralph @ Disco Magic
    www.disco-magic.co.uk
    www.toastmasterinsurrey.co.uk

"Creating Magical Memories and Exceptional Events"

Not booked by any venue for this xmas period, just companies themselves and its been wonderfully stress free. (Which I admit isn't really what the thread is about). I've seen prices between 25-35 per head at a few venues.
    Last edited by DeckstarDeluxe; 18-12-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Not a hotel but the prices where I have been range from £85 - £145 excluding vat depending on which drinks package was wanted, the most expensive included unlimited beer or wine.
    Expensive but the clients were all financial companies and they have plenty of money dont they !!!!

Some venues may just want bums on seats and get profit from drink sales. £35 is still a good rate for what is effectively a set menu.

I had a meal the other day at my venue and it was not very good compared to the normal grub they make at £15-20 a course.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

As most will know by now we are at Burnley FC.

Price is £29.95 for three course sit down meal, no drinks included.
    Entertainment includes
    Live singer during the whole meal for an hour and half ish. Range of swing, Buble and take that classics (works really really well). 550 singing Angels as the last meal track last night.
    Then a few give aways with crowd participation.
    Band for an hour plus.
    Disco to 1am.

That is good value if you ask me, which is why they are packing them out.
    www.nkentertainment.co.uk
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

Mine is £22.50, included 3 course meal, icebreaker quiz with top 3 prizes (bubbly and wine), and entry into a free prize draw for 3 course meal for 2 each night.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

I am doing 2 this year, one is last minute so I'm just doing the off-nights and have a friend doing the ones I can't. That one is £29 and pretty much the normal type thing with a 3 course and disco with no extraa included in the price. The food is good and servie fairly swift, nice venue and it usually has 250+ per night, it holds 350 comfortably but one night there were 410 + another party of 45 that were dining upstairs and joined us after the meal and it was a bit too full.

My res is a smaller venue holding 180 and its always packed. Its £49 for a 4 course, reception drink on arrival, half bottle of house with the meal, 2 rather nice dancing girls after the starter and again after the mains, bottle of bubbly for the loudest cheering party, bottle again for the Christmas bits n pieces and another and a day pass for the Spa for the data capture, tribute act such as Take That 2, Cheatles, Bootleg Abba, Tomtastic, Flash back to the eighties, Dodgey Williams etc. after the meal then me till 1am. They get good quality crackers, hats, blowers, tiger baloons and that kind of rubbish on the tables and can upgrade to an overnight with mid-morning brunch for £99 based on 2 sharing.

I'm able to leave the kit set and my trailer is clamped up right next to the lodge so it makes it much shorter nights and I took more time to put a really nice show in.

Really enjoying the party nights again this year, everyone appears to be up for it.

A lot of the packages here seem pretty good value actually - esp the one Neil & Kev are involved in!

My res is £35 per head AFAIK. Some are set menus (pre chosen) some are order-on the night. Unsure if there's a price difference. They get:

* 4 course meal + 1-2 bottles of wine per table,
    * background Xmas music through arrivals & meal,
    * my live solo cabaret (45-50mins) starts once most desserts are out - opens with swing, ends with cheesy ...ahem I mean "tried and tested ;-) singalongs (at hotel's behest: not not everyone's cuppa tea....)
    *then into disco from their res. DJ until 1am.

This season I have also performed some of the shows in the smaller suite/restaurant when the main function suite is privately booked-out.
    Same as above except only starters & desserts are served by waiting staff and meal is carvery.
    I think that's £25 per head, wine extra & less menu choice - so the live entertainment is a surprise extra for them and gets a good reaction as I'm on the audiences level rather than on stage.

Its much better when the acts are working the floor, as my kit is already set the acts have to do it although one or two don't like it.