Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Radio Edits

Default Radio Edits

Anybody know where I might legally download a decent mp3 edit of The Seahorses "Love is the Law"............the only version I have is nearly 8 minutes long!

A cut down version of Iggy Pop's "Lust For Life" is also required as the album version goes on for nearly 6 minutes.

Maybe they don't exist.............but the videos on youtube for both are a lot shorter which leads me to believe that somewhere they exist. Not on amazon they don't however which is usually pretty good?

www.ceremonyonline.com

Peter can you not just cue them up to the point you want them to start at as this is what I do with quite a few long versions I have

Failing that hmv have it http://www.hmvdigital.com/artists/th...ove-Is-The-Law

EDIT: thats 7mins 43 secs lol

Sacrilage! The people I play those tracks to don't seem to mind the full versions (and expect them!). But they're easy enough tunes to fade/mix out of so that's what I'd do if I wanted shorter versions on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Sacrilage! The people I play those tracks to don't seem to mind the full versions (and expect them!). But they're easy enough tunes to fade/mix out of so that's what I'd do if I wanted shorter versions on the fly.
    That's fair comment..............it's an assumption I've made about really long songs being unsuitable, but Love is the Law is a TOOOOOON!