Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Uplighting Advice Needed

Default Uplighting Advice Needed

Hi; I currently use Visio bars and LEDJ slim par 64s but I need to buy another uplighting set consisting of at least 8 heads and I am not sure what is any good at the moment. I don't really want to spend as much as my others and wonder if any of the cheapo ones are working well for anyone. Also, if anyone knows of any good deals of packages of 4 or 8 heads.

Hi Andy, Have a look at http://www.abracadabradisco.co.uk/moodlighting.html where I am using Thomann Stairville LED Par 56. I actually have them all in boxes that I built so people do not see a lamp with leads going to amd from it.
    I have never paid more than £30 each and with any order of 199euros it is free delivery. 3 yr warranty and though early ones had leds that failed this has been corrected and I have found they have a wider span than the Eurolight LED Par 64s I have now bought which are a more concentrated beam and look to be brighter but probably due to being more concentrated.
    Hope this helps you, Chris.