Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A long time ago , in a village far away

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow View Post
    Starting right now (20.00) on ITV1 "Cornwall" with Caroline Quentin for a tempting glimpse
    Scottish passport 2012 on my ITV mate !

Cornwall is my favourite place in the whole world with St Ives being my very favourite.
    I have not been to the whole world, but with Cornwall 6 hours drive away why bother with the rest of the world.
    A pair of boots, a rucksack full of general stuff (choc, drinks, other random food) and a pocket of beer money. A day walking the coast, eating stuff sat on rock in deserted little bay with boots off and feet in sea. Oh look a pub selling brown beer. One of them then on my way again.
    BLISS!
    www.nkentertainment.co.uk
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wild View Post
    Scottish passport 2012 on my ITV mate !
    No probs mate, it's a series, no doubt will be available to you at completion

Mentioning Brighton is like comparing Canvey Island with Bermuda !! ?

The Keyboard is mightier than the Sword ?
    Occasions Of Excellence For One & All In Cornwall

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wild View Post
    The other picture is the business my parents owned RIGHT on Holywell BayBeach, we lived upstairs, what a beautiful spot it was. You might know it. I miss Cornwall
    used to own a holiday place just up the road near the shop

if we could guarantee the sunshine and blue skies, we'd never leave the uk for our holidays. We have some of the very best places to be found anywhere in the world

Quote Originally Posted by NKR View Post
    Cornwall is my favourite place in the whole world with St Ives being my very favourite.
    I have not been to the whole world, but with Cornwall 6 hours drive away why bother with the rest of the world.
    A pair of boots, a rucksack full of general stuff (choc, drinks, other random food) and a pocket of beer money. A day walking the coast, eating stuff sat on rock in deserted little bay with boots off and feet in sea. Oh look a pub selling brown beer. One of them then on my way again.
    BLISS!
    +++++++++1

Absolutely agree , a pint of HSD and a home made pastie , and a gentle south-westerly blowing up the western approaches , I miss that almost perfect way of life . those summer mornings at 5:00 am , out on the boat , just me and nature.................

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex