Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Site

i have two things to say

1) It takes a bit of time to load
    2) Why Free webs??? iv gotten a free hosting company (www.awardsapce.com) its like a proper one but with no Adverts but you need a domain (you can get em for pennies)

site has been updated

Ross im afarid to say that the only time you will be able to improve your site is to get your own domain name.

Take youir time with your website its one of the best selling points for your buisness and to me it looks rushed ( Sorry) just my opinion.

Get yourself over to http://www.virtualnames.co.uk where you can buy a .co.uk domain name for £8.50 and they will host it for and extra £20 per year. I use these and have no complaints.

Just also wanted to point out that none of your pictures are loading for me correctly, check that the links are matching your jpeg files.

Hope you dont mind the negative feedback buddy.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by DJ Frankie; 10-01-2007 at 01:30 PM.

All comments taken on board mate i am trying to get all the wording correct on the freewebs then i can copy it onto my new site iam currently working on forget the freewebs its the wording i am needing some help with.

Quote Originally Posted by ross@rds View Post
    All comments taken on board mate i am trying to get all the wording correct on the freewebs then i can copy it onto my new site iam currently working on forget the freewebs its the wording i am needing some help with.
    Cool.

A couple of things for you. On the homepage try and add as much information as possible about your disco and what you offer and what functions you provide i.e weddings, parties and the area you cover, this will help with the google spiders.

Personally I would lose the interview on your site, dont really think people will be bothered to read it unless they know you.

I would also get yourself a photo of you maybe in a suite or dinner jacket this will then take away the stigma of you being a young Dj.

When it comes to Testimaonials I always think it is good to have some scanned letters that people have sent you attached to your website, then people can see that they are real comments left for you.

Hope this helps.