Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: [SOLD] RCF Active Cabs For Sale

Default [SOLD] RCF Active Cabs For Sale

Hello all; hope you don’t think I’ve just popped up because I have something for sale. I have had a very busy time with work and domestic issues recently, however, things are settling down and I hope to find more time for the forum again. Anyway to business…

I have 2 pairs of RCF active speakers for sale.

[ SOLD ] RCF ART310As, these are hardly used, can’t say exactly how many times as I have a few pairs of these but if its 10 times I would be surprised, use will have been for a little pub acoustic night and/or back ground at a Wedding. The speakers are in more or less nice new looking condition and sound like they should. You can read loads about these on the net. They are very good for 10s and for years have been the accepted industry standard reference 10 inch active cab. Its only in the past couple of years that RCF and QSC have exceeded the standard with other 10 inch models. I still say the 310s are fabulous and if you sit them on a pair of decent bins they will give an excellent sound for a fair sized party.

So there are 2 speakers in genuine RCF bags with a pair of IEC leads and I’ll chuck in a decent pair of 6m XLR leads for £450 x delivery.

RCF ART322As, these are also little used but once again can’t say how many times…prob about 20 outings. You can read about these on the net too. The 2 inch horns are exceptionally clear and have a good throw without being harsh. I think these are the best active 12 inch cabs I have listened to for ages. Surprising bass for a 12 inch driver…better than a lot of 15s.

So there are 2 speakers in genuine RCF bags with a pair of IEC leads and a pair of decent 6m XLR leads…£550 x delivery.

Here’s a pic of the 10s, the 12s are not available to photograph at the moment but they are pretty much the same condition.

Don’t mind helping out a bit re a meet up to do the deal so talk to me and we’ll sort something I’m sure...e.g. I'm in Brum on Wednesday.

Andy

CLICK TO VIEW IMAGE

Last edited by Shaun; 17-01-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Image too large. Linked to it instead

Just to update. The 310s might now be sold. I have replied to a message and am just waiting on confirmation that the deal is done.

Still need to shift the 322s, if you're not sure I will demo. These really are a serious pair of 12s for the money and genuinely little used so should do someone long reliable service.

The 310s are gone and the 322s are under negotiation so will up date again if they are actually sold. Thank you for all the enquiries so far.

Looks like that's both those pairs of speakers gone, the 310s have physically gone and been paid for and the 322s are due to go on Tuesday.

Many thanks to everyone for the interest.

Got some more items but shall start them off on a new thread.

Cheers Andy, nice to meet you yesterday and am very pleased with the purchase, they really do look like they've just come from a shop brand new (and sound damn good too).

Will be giving them a thorough testing on Friday night to a bunch of 13 year olds lol.

Thanks again mate