Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you sing

I only sing my own songs & as my band split up when I left in 2002, I don't even do that any more
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

I'm not much of a singer but on most gigs i find you have to sing at least the first song just to get everyone started but once thats over with i just let everyone else sing and dance

Karaoke is about fun and i cannot sing but i always get up and do the 1st and last song and yes people do think "well if he can do it so can i". after i have done the 1st song i get them all up singing (maybe it's to stop me getting up again)ha ha.but it works fine with me.

i love karaoke .... love singing .... i see robbie williams (look like peter kay think im robbie ) in the mirror lol ... i dont supply karaoke i tried to and failed lol. you dont have to be good at singing infact ive been to nights where a real blinder has been on and everyone else runs to the toilets because they dont want to be next ..
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

We find that singing karaoke, really brings people out of themselves, and once they get over the stage fright, they come back for more, and more, and more.......

You get a following if you put on a good karaoke.

You do however, need to be able to encourage people and help them get over their fear. There are some budding stars out there, but there are also those who cant sing, where everyone runs to the toilets.
    Kaira Solutions - DK Karaoke & Disco

Covering Leeds, Yorkshire wide, Central, North Eash, and North West and Southern England
    No hearing aids required, but sunglasses may come in useful.

I have seen a lot of KJs who want to be the centre of attention, and don't prioritise the people there ahead of themself.

There is one guy who allegedly makes himself sound better by using EQs

I wail with the best of them.. when i say the best i mean any of the over 60's only Dog & Duck 50's Night Karaoke. Its great to see them bids singin there hearts out (and there dentures quiet literally)...

I do get lost in my own fantasy world i really do....
    Keep Smiling.... DES. East Midlands Karaoke Ltd
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Emkaraoke
    www.emkaraoke.com

Quote Originally Posted by EMKaraoke
    Its great to see them bids singin there hearts out (and there dentures quiet literally)...

I do get lost in my own fantasy world i really do....
    What of old ladies spitting their teeth out? :teeth: :teeth:
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Red face

Yes that could be taken wrong, lol, I went through this misunderstanding when I once purchase a "Gardening Video" from an auction, must of been 60+ It had the opposite effect to the standard Fresh Flower range of video's i was used to.. not the wilting Ivy Variety i found myself with.

My problem was I told my 's. The old denture removal joke stuck for some time.

Hope peeps are following the MIdlands slang termanology for Gardening vid.

Making a great impression jumping in at the deep end.....lol.
    Keep Smiling.... DES. East Midlands Karaoke Ltd
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Emkaraoke
    www.emkaraoke.com

I think warbling the odd song or two is a good way to open the night and let the audience know you're having fun too. It gives out positive vibes and a good night is had by all.
    BackBeat Entertainment
    www.backbeatentertainment.co.uk