Here’s those other items I have for sale, mentioned some of them before but never got a lot of interest and I just left them lying round.

American DJ Q Span Pro mixer in the box as if new but used for a couple of New Year parties and that’s it. Its 19 inch x 4u, 4 switchable lines and 2 mic lines with gain, bass, mid and top for each line and some effects too, pretty decent middle of the road mixer. £50.

OMT CDJ2100 twin CD players, these are also as new in the box and only used for a couple of New Year parties, they are pretty basic but work well with no messing, guess they’re on about the same level as the famous Numark 22 range…I’m pretty sure they are re-badged Stage Line units. 19 inch x 2u for both units but obviously the drawers are a lot deeper. £40.

Pioneer DJM3000 mixer in superb condition, this is used but hardly, it has been flight cased on standby but not needed because my other DJM3000s are rock solid and don’t miss a beat ever…touch wood lol. Very nice mixer, you can read about them all over the net, got 4 switchable lines and 2 mic lines, gain, bass, mid and top for each line, brilliant effects and loads of other useful features, 19 inch x 5u but the sockets are recessed so you can but it up to something else and still get plugs in without needing to put a blank plate in the console. Got offered £300 in a DJ store today but think its gotta be worth £350 because they’ve already got one a slight bit tatty for £400. If you want this be quick as they’re disappearing and its all going over to these midi all in one units, IMO the Pioneer DJM5000 isn’t as good, anyway yours for £350.

Pioneer CMX3000 twin CD players and remote panel, gotta be the best twin CD players about, these are once again little used but have been flighted on standby but not required as my other CMX3000s are rock solid and don’t go wrong. So excellent condition, remote 19 inch x 3u and slot unit 19 inch x 3u, lots of stuff about them on the net but feature packed and really easy to use. Yours for £350.

Delivery not included in any of the above prices but I’ll help out where possible, going from Stoke to the east and up to Beverly on Tuesday evening so possibilities for detours.