Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New DJ Booth !!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the DJ View Post
    Big fan of Mike's videos and store but you will have a hard time flogging this pile of pony. It's overpriced and fugly.
    +1,
    I have the DSB v2 and I would be embarrased using one of them stands in the video, but im sure they will have their place somewhere, If you knocked a few hundred pound off.

I really don't like it at all. Sorry.

Oh! blimey .... I quite like it, and the idea i could use a mega bar to change it's colour - some meixed reviews here, but i do agree that the price is very high for what it is !!

I like the look of the white one, but would you use it at a Wedding ? hmmmm

Thanks
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

I've just seen this in the flesh at Phase One today.

I wasnt too impressed with the look of the product from the video and pics but the white booth is actually very nice when you see it for real.

Not too keen on the black one personally though.
    DJ Alan Rees www.djalanrees.com
    Professional Wedding DJ and Disco Services in the North East of England

Member of the NADJ

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    +1,
    I have the DSB v2 and I would be embarrased using one of them stands in the video, but im sure they will have their place somewhere, If you knocked a few hundred pound off.
    Saw the DSB v2 in the flesh today and a good chat with Graham (thanks Graham).

I think the white unit in the video definitely has it's place, possibly in a 'trendy' town pub that doesn't have it's own console, but it's not the thing for weddings or posh venues. It just doesn't look the part.

By comparison by DSB v2 is a really good looking piece of kit, and i'm picky, especially when i'm spending that amount of wedge. It's 'perfect' for weddings and actually 'too good' for some of my venues, so I will be looking at more cost effective cloth options for these venues.

Anyone know what material the DJ Standz uses behind the metal screen is this acrylic ?
    WOODY

Although it took me some time to be persuaded by the deck stand booths, I looked at mine on Friday night slowly twinkling away along with a single Martin Wizard Extreme doing a mirror ball effect (Thank you, Charlie) on a pole behind it and two subs and tops and it looked rather good.

Looking at that video, I always think that adjectives like "quirky" are used when something actually defies rational description. Those things are dreadful!