Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: AsTecDJs .co.uk

Sam

Default AsTecDJs .co.uk

Hi guys.. my website : http://astecdjs.co.uk

Currently adding to it photos / other services and changing a few bits of wording.

What do you think?
    Is there anything majorly bad about it?

Cheers for any feedback.
    Sam

I would sort the bars or buttons out on the left, as unless you hover the mouse over them, you can't see that they are links.

Also instead of putting equipment and other links inot the page, I would create another separate bar or button on the left, so it's really obvious where to click for that bit of information.

Sam

Cheers for that.
    I will look at the link thing..

With the other services bit that was what i was planning to do so nice you said that.. makes it an even better idea now lol :teeth:

The links are the only issue mate. It looks good, clean and easy to use. I'd also take out the discos cost from £80-200. Just make it discos start at £80, what happens if suddenly you want to charge over £200, and the client has seen the website....
    - Will Perkins
    Virtual Sights - Professional DJ and Technical Services
    www.virtualsights.co.uk - 0800 8600 195
    Covering the entire south east and further.

Sam

Thanks will..
    I have started charging over that now.. it depends what the time is.. I have a disco for £280 booked on the 9th december (1130pm to 3am) and is in a rather large mansion I believe 9from looking at aerial photos and this guys voice....)
    But anyway.. so it still says 'from £80' at the moment.. Should i take this out? I don't normally do short childrens discos.. the timings clash with college etc normally and there isnt much money it so your views would be appreciated..

Also can you guys see if the online form works for you.. it works from all MAIN pcs ive tested it from but from my laptop (and another person reported this too) it doesn't work and goes off to the host website.. apparently this could be because of security settings !?

Appreciated.
    Sam