Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: A quiz.....

Default A quiz.....

Hi all, this may be old hat to some but it made me chuckle.....

See how many you get without cheating....

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?

2. There is an apprentice at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 shoes. What does he weigh?

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

7. You cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

8. What was the Prime Minister's name in 1975?

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name? Johnny

2. There is an apprentice at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 shoes. What does he weigh? meat

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world? Mt. Everest

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet? none

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly? incorrectly

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible? he was born in Australia

7. You cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not? wooden legs cant take pictures

8. What was the Prime Minister's name in 1975?

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now? 2nd place

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"? neither its yellow

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field? one

I got them all too. Is no.8 David Cameron? I presume his name was the same in 1975 as it was today.

Spot on Hammy and Shaun....well done treat yourself to a virtual

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I got them all too. Is no.8 David Cameron? I presume his name was the same in 1975 as it was today.
    Oh yeah, For the life of me I just couldnt get that one

I got them all apart from the wooden leg. Very funny, that one!!

The Prime Minister one had me thinking "Prime Minister" which is a title, not a name, so I had to have a rethink. Quite obvious when it finally hits you!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Got them all , but it took some time.....

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex