Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: [SOLD] 4ft Wheeled Ultimax Stand with curtain thingy

Default [SOLD] 4ft Wheeled Ultimax Stand with curtain thingy

As it's no longer used I have for Sale a 4ft Wheeled Ultimax stand complete with the really good quality curtain arrangement & a homemade shelf

It was originally bought as a "Wheel & Winch" stand to that end the diameter of the bit you slide the overhead in is larger than normal.

The Winch pods are NOT for sale. I think I've probably only used it twice so it's in a very good condition as you can see in the pics.

I do have the bar for the curtain bit but it's a bit cold in the loft at the minute to spend more than a few minutes up there. They are included.

Pricewise is £125 collection only from Derbyshire or if you're based Birmingham / Cheltenham direction I am going that way next Tuesday if that's any help to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Can you meet near leicester or is that to far for you? Also i know winch pods are not included but do you have any crossbars or uprights or did it only come with winchpods to start with?
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by spin mobile disco View Post
    Can you meet near leicester or is that to far for you? Also i know winch pods are not included but do you have any crossbars or uprights or did it only come with winchpods to start with?
    Ooops! Sorry missed this.

These are now SOLD
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs