Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Photo Booth/Kiosk - For Sale - Project will very litle work needed to complete...

Talks scotch too quickly dmckaraoke's Avatar

Default Photo Booth/Kiosk - For Sale - Project will very litle work needed to complete...

Ok guys not DJ related but great for upsell..

Please note i only have 2 of these left and you are buying to finish the project yourself ie There is a few cosmetic items needing purchased to complete the project..See list below(But im willing to do it for you as you can see mine is about finished)

Height - 1600mm
    Width - 470mm

Floor space required 470mm x 500mm

Original Supplier - http://www.friendlyway.com/touch-scr...sks/classic-19

The computer is a Dell Intel Pentium Dual CPU E1240 @ 1.60 GHz 484 Ram and is wireless Internet enabled.

The operating system is Windows XP Pro.

The computer compartment is locked for security.

The screen is touch operated but a keyboard would simply need plugging in to the usb slots.

Included in the sale is a purpose made flightcase. There are wheels on the bottom and feet on one end so that the box can be tipped up for easy kiosk removal.

The graphic/vinyl on the front of this unit can be removed or another one fixed over the top.

Whats required to complete this money maker...

Usb web camera(£50.00) Depending on choice of manufacture
    Photo Booth Software (£50.00) Depending on which one you use some upload direct to facebook etc
    Vinyl graphic of your design and choice (£25.00)
    Optional Printer if you intend supplying printed pictures at the gig
    Strip lighting to make it all pretty (£30.00)

Total cost to purchase 1 of the 2 i have for sale £900.00 each which must be paid for and cleared before dispatch is arranged.

These units are great for upsale and can easily add £250-£300 a gig..Do the maths and im sure you can see this item is easily paid fot in no time..

I have also attach some pics of the item as well as some pics of my nearly finished project(Would have sent the completed ones but thought i would keep them to myself for promotion not someone elses..)

Any questions please ask..Ps Item similar to this is on sale on ebay for £2300

Ebay Item number: 260964005672 - This item is nothing to do with me its only an example...
    Attached Images Attached Images