Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring out Music

You can get special licences from the PRS and MCPS for all the jukebox stuff. It will be something along the lines of get your music from X and you pay us Y per year for Z number of jukeboxes.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    [ forum member Steve Hanley (who's an all-round thoroughly decent chap and provides a highly professional service!).
    ]
    I'll drink to that Darren

If someone wanted to hire equipment and music. Could they not just hire the equipment from you and just point them in the direction of that spotify thing I posted in the supporters section a month or two back??

I'm assuming that would be all legal. I think.

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE HANLEY View Post
    I'll drink to that Darren

If someone wanted to hire equipment and music. Could they not just hire the equipment from you and just point them in the direction of that spotify thing
    In reality everyone who wants to hire disco equipment already has a computer, HD or iPod full of 1000s of MP3 files which I doubt are all legit.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    You can get special licences from the PRS and MCPS for all the jukebox stuff. It will be something along the lines of get your music from X and you pay us Y per year for Z number of jukeboxes.
    Can you be a bit more specific than that with a link? That's kind of non information really!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Can you be a bit more specific than that with a link? That's kind of non information really!
    I was speculating and using a common sense approach. Instead of us assuming and thinking of our own conclusions someone email PRS or MCPS. I'm not gonna email them as I never got a reply from the last email I sent them!