Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'New Posts' not working

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Well after clearing my cache ( whatever that means ) it started working again. How long for, I have no idea. I have to say I really don't like IE9, cos I can't get it set up how I like it.
    The answer to that is "not long". I cleared the cache several times which fixed it for a while but in the end resigned myself to the fact it wasnt going to work and use Firefox for the forum now.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Despite me resisting it stoically for ages, it appears that in a stealth attack, IE9 was "successfully" installed. Now when I use "New Posts" I get the message; "No results. Please try with different terms". Grrrr.
    THe same happened to me. I did a system restore back to a few days ago (which got me my old browser back), and turned off windows automatic updates. I'll pick and choose what I want to install in future.

Driving me crazy this! No laptop for a while and only able to access via my phone. With out the new posts the forum is pretty much unusable for me.

As vBullitin 4 is out now I would be amazed it that didn't sort the issue out. This forum is only using 3.6.2
    Steve