Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: video dj promo vid

Default video dj promo vid

I am in the process of recording a number of video mixes for promotion. Did my first proper one today based around mash ups.
    In the coming weeks I will be doing a cool 80s/90s one, commercial, old skool hip hop etc

I thought I would share this one. Its only 20min long as i am limited to file size on Vimeo of 500mb a week. I do need to work on getting vimeo to sync it perfectly (the original on my laptop is perfect) but their encoding seems to throw it off at the start

http://vimeo.com/37801186

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattred View Post
    I am in the process of recording a number of video mixes for promotion. Did my first proper one today based around mash ups.
    In the coming weeks I will be doing a cool 80s/90s one, commercial, old skool hip hop etc

I thought I would share this one. Its only 20min long as i am limited to file size on Vimeo of 500mb a week. I do need to work on getting vimeo to sync it perfectly (the original on my laptop is perfect) but their encoding seems to throw it off at the start

http://vimeo.com/37801186

Matt

Looks good and I love the choice of songs - what software did you use for video editiing?

I have sync problems with vlc player - no big shakes - works perfectly in VDJ.
    -------------------------------------------------------

www.vip-disco.co.uk

I use Final Cut for editing and then this was mixed using serato Itch (trying out the new video plugin as usually I use Mix Emergency with Serato Scratch Live)

Used Screenflow to capture what was on my secondary display. Seems to work well

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattred View Post
    I use Final Cut for editing and then this was mixed using serato Itch (trying out the new video plugin as usually I use Mix Emergency with Serato Scratch Live)

Used Screenflow to capture what was on my secondary display. Seems to work well

Matt
    Thanks for the info - Mark

www.vip-disco.co.uk

Very slick indeed, like it

Cheers Guys.

This prob shows my editing better. Tried to use footage from the original too

http://vimeo.com/38512356