Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Google Spider

Default Google Spider

Hi guys

After Daryll's thread this morning about meta tags, I thought I would ask a slightly related question.
    Just over a month ago, I did a bit of tweeking my website to try and get it to show higher in google ratings.
    I have not seen any change. Can I now presume that the changes I made, have not been helped? Or is it possible it may still happen?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hi Mike, I am by no means an expert at this however for the last couple of months I've been trying almost everything possible!

My rankings have only just started to improve last I checked google thinks it found 12 links to my website the week before 10 ... I know for a fact I've done well over 200 in the last couple of months!

I figure try everything - all at once! It's worked alright for me my traffic has increased 10 times since my website redesign and efforts in pushing for more traffic!

Mobile Discos
    Mobile Disco Blog

Changes should reflect more quickly than that if it's made a difference.
    Http://www.heartandsouldisco.co.uk

Wedding DJ and Mobile Disco in Sussex and Surrey

Have you signed up with Google Webmaster tools? There you can tell Google when to check your site and also upload a sitemap
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    Hi Mike, I am by no means an expert at this however for the last couple of months I've been trying almost everything possible!

My rankings have only just started to improve last I checked google thinks it found 12 links to my website the week before 10 ... I know for a fact I've done well over 200 in the last couple of months!

I figure try everything - all at once! It's worked alright for me my traffic has increased 10 times since my website redesign and efforts in pushing for more traffic!

Mobile Discos
    Mobile Disco Blog
    Thanks very much for the info. My thoughts were to try a few things, see if they worked, if not try something else!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartandSoul View Post
    Changes should reflect more quickly than that if it's made a difference.
    I have given up with my last effort! Need to try plan B (not sure what that is yet)

Quote Originally Posted by discomobiledj View Post
    Have you signed up with Google Webmaster tools? There you can tell Google when to check your site and also upload a sitemap
    Thanks for that. I will take a look.