Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 15W Mini Moving Head LED?

Default 15W Mini Moving Head LED?

Anyone tried these? I was thinking of buying one for testing.
    They seem to be getting good reviews on the tube, but am a bit concerned seeing as they seem to be a Chinese copy, they are 15w so not as bright, but seem to have all the functions of the more expensive units including gobos. I'm pretty sure the build quality is not going to be great, but for the money they might be worth a try?

Got a link?

Had a couple delivered yesterday for testing... So far, so good - does a lot for the money. I will give them a proper test at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by discoinferno View Post
    Anyone tried these? I was thinking of buying one for testing.
    They seem to be getting good reviews on the tube, but am a bit concerned seeing as they seem to be a Chinese copy, they are 15w so not as bright, but seem to have all the functions of the more expensive units including gobos. I'm pretty sure the build quality is not going to be great, but for the money they might be worth a try?
    I have a couple of these mini LED lights - basically they are of the same quality and build as others, they are just un-branded, therefore cheaper.

They operate the same as the mini LEDs provided by the likes of Chauvet, ADJ etc...

The work quite well, especially with some smoke or haze and they work well with DMX controllers and alike as well as the in-built stuff and sound to light.

The one's i have were bought from the UK and come with a warranty.

Thank you
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Yep the same here. Purchased from the UK with warranty. However, I am having problems with the menu. The manual is not that useful and I managed to get the gobos spinning on one and can't work out how to stop them.

Where did you buy them from?
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

I'm going to try mounting my heads in a different way after seeing that.

How are these going for people who bought them ? Thinking of buying 2 to uplight my booth area.