Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: First gig

I hope your gigs went well mate, we've all started from somewhere and been there done that! I remember our first ever gig the music kept going off, I swear I had so much sweat pouring off me I was standing in a puddle.

After all my equipment was checked I still don't know to this day what happened and why it kept going off.

All the very best!

www.megamixevents.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by megamixevents View Post
    I hope your gigs went well mate, we've all started from somewhere and been there done that! I remember our first ever gig the music kept going off, I swear I had so much sweat pouring off me I was standing in a puddle.

After all my equipment was checked I still don't know to this day what happened and why it kept going off.

All the very best!

www.megamixevents.co.uk
    Hi there.

First of all, if you read all the comments, you'll see that the gig was cancelled.

Secondly, please have a read here:- http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ad.php?t=11711

I look forward to reading your intro thread

All the very best!

www.megamixevents.co.uk
    Hi, unfortunately It was cancelled they couldn't get enough people to attend. I hope I don't get any hassle from my kit for next time! Its been tested so hopefully I'll be ok! What kit were you using for it?
    Thanks

Newmark DJ all in one but as separates, with the I POD/I PHONE section, amp, couple of speakers, laptop that we use for checking what music we have etc but still use cd's as we can't trust laptops lol

But yeah the music stopped 2-4 times in the night, we did change all the wiring though but I have a feeling it was a volume restrictor in the premises but the manager didn't know if they had one or not.

Newmark DJ all in one but as separates, with the I POD/I PHONE section, amp, couple of speakers, laptop that we use for checking what music we have etc but still use cd's as we can't trust laptops lol

But yeah the music stopped 2-4 times in the night, we did change all the wiring though but I have a feeling it was a volume restrictor in the premises but the manager didn't know if they had one or not.
    Cool, I've got a mixtrack pro and a macbook pro running serato/traktor, got speaker and amp and quite a lot of lights