Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Laser Cluster?

Default The Best Laser Cluster?

Hi Guys

I am currently looking for a new laser cluster and am struggling to find that something special.

I really am looking for the best laser cluster on the market (price not an issue) so if you have time please give me your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks

Iain

I too am interested in this - for me the most important operating feature is a very very slow, smooth movement of the dots under dmx control - suitable for slowies / first dances etc
    ... Soon be Christmas

Would you really have a cluster on with the 1st dance, Look awful on photos.
    Maybe i am wrong?

I have tried a few and I personally think the equinox nebula laser is fantastic and i have had a lot of nice comments about it as well.
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I too am interested in this - for me the most important operating feature is a very very slow, smooth movement of the dots under dmx control - suitable for slowies / first dances etc
    You can do this with the Laser UK Gallery under DMX control or through control on the back panel.

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    Maybe i am wrong?
    I have to agree here, I only use my cluster after the first dance, in fact many photographers have asked not to use it otherwise the brides dress will come out covered in green and red dots!

Back to the thread, I use a KAM cluster laser, is a few years old now but suits me fine, I paid 300 when it was new but believe you can pick it up for about 150 now and fills a big room no problem
    Maidstone Based Professional Disco
    www.lasersounds.co.uk

^ I agree the KAM starcluster 3D served me for 5 years, never let me down and great for big rooms, in fact the bigger the better I found !

Hi Guys

I am currently running -

2 x Kam clusters
    2 x Kam Kaleido
    2 x Kam Fireworks
    2 X Kam Mood clusters

I really want something that will stand out. What i have is nice but i am looking to beat the Kam units and create the interest when i first starting using them which generated a lot of new gigs.

Iain

Quote Originally Posted by surround sounds View Post
    Maybe i am wrong?
    I've borrowed a couple of cluster lasers in the past two years and each time I've only ever aimed them at the ceiling or the walls, never actually at the B&G. What I'd really like is a white laser cluster, for snowfall simulation, but hey, it's not my thread.
    ... Soon be Christmas

Hi Iain
    Just bought one of these....although not a cluster .....paid £159 for it ..super

James