Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devon DJ

Sounds awesome mate. I used to frequent a lot of parties in North Wales. Proper all day & night head bangers that lot-LOL!!!
    Same thing happened here though-things slowed down and now I can be found playing Abba on a Saturday night
    Do you still keep a big rig???

No I sold almost all of it mate I used the money to pay for most of the house, but I still have loads of random kit some industry standard Crown amps etc and have a few bits like a couple of court black box W bins, double 15" 1.2krms each, mind you realistically they are a 4 man job to move around, 2 people really really struggle so I doubt I will ever use them specially for a disco, there the same bins that were used by roger waters when he did The Wall (Pink Floyd) and they knocked the Berlin wall down as I have been lead to believe, I forget how many they had there something like 60 or so quite a lot anway.

I don't know if were supposed to talk in this thread or not to be honest or if it's just for intros, so I'll jumpout now but I guess others will find out a bit more about us. I haven't been on this forum very long, I've been a viewer for quite a while and have seen some inteligent chat that's why I signed up.

But I think you and I are coming from the same place so will get on. Shame your that far up but our paths may cross, that's what I hope this is all about, gaining and sharing knowledge and mabe make some new friends along the way. Feel free to PM me anytime. I'll catch you in the main forum no doubt all the best Andy.

Looks like you found a friend already

Andy: Just for reference... feel free to chat away in informal threads like this. We just crack the whip to stay 'on topic' when it's a serious discussion / someone's looking for information and people wander off down a different path.

Liam:

PS: Got to ask... If you're name is 'Liam', why 'Gonzo.pete' as your forum name? You do realise that is likely to leave me perpetually confused, don't you?

Thank you, I was expecting someone to get annoyed to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by SoundONE View Post
    Thank you, I was expecting someone to get annoyed to be honest
    Are we that scary?

Mind you, if it had carried on much longer.... I think someone might have suggested that the two of you get a room!

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    PS: Got to ask... If you're name is 'Liam', why 'Gonzo.pete' as your forum name? You do realise that is likely to leave me perpetually confused, don't you?
    You should be used to name confusion by now....going by the amount of times people call you Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post

Liam:

Aha not the first time I've been asked that.
    My middle name is Peter and I wanted to create an online persona that didn't include my actual first name.
    So I took "Gonzo" a term popularised by a very famous writer who I am particularly fond of and added it to my middle name. I'd like to think it has an almost "Wild West" quality about it

As for keeping you confused there's a lot more where that came from
    Last edited by Gonzo.pete; 04-05-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Numpty

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo.pete View Post
    As for keeping you confused there's a lot more where that came from
    Oh...joy!