Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADJ Gobo Motion

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker Promotions View Post
    I like the colours it produces but it's not that spectacular.
    It obviously has a decent effect with smoke or haze but we can't see the gobos and if you go to a venue where you can't use haze or smoke then it's not going to be anything special is it.
    Au contraire! You don't really need smoke as it projects the gobo images, so really it suits any venue. You can make your own custom gobos by printing on to ohp film. I'd say it looks better than the dot effects budget set ups use in abundance!

Quote Originally Posted by DJIanScott View Post
    The ADJ Inno Roll has moving and rotating gobos. Very bright 50w LED too. Only just bought them so I don't have any video yet, but there's good YouTube clips on the ADJ website.
    Also, I have a pr of the Gobo Motions and I love em! They are perfect partners for the Jellydomes' movement. Take a look at my time-lapse video.....lights are set on slow but you get the general effect.
    http://youtu.be/7ZDCkwF3mEk
    Some great stuff there DJ Ian Scott very good!!! can I ask what projectors your using on the large screens with the Rihanna and Whitney video mix.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundONE View Post
    Some great stuff there DJ Ian Scott very good!!! can I ask what projectors your using on the large screens with the Rihanna and Whitney video mix.
    As far as I know, we use InFocus short throw projectors.....but I try not to get involved on the video set up, that's my business partners job! I'm in charge of sound and lighting!

Thanks Ian.

The ADJ Inno Roll has moving and rotating gobos. Very bright 50w LED too. Only just bought them so I don't have any video yet, but there's good YouTube clips on the ADJ website.
    Also, I have a pr of the Gobo Motions and I love em! They are perfect partners for the Jellydomes' movement. Take a look at my time-lapse video.....lights are set on slow but you get the general effect.
    http://youtu.be/7ZDCkwF3mEk
    Good, professional looking rig you got there Ian - what is that dj table called pleas?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Good, professional looking rig you got there Ian - what is that dj table called pleas?
    The DJ booth is the Advanced Event Designs one, with the overhead bar and all the toys. Available from http://www.advancedeventdesigns.com/...d-Booth-DSB-V2

The DJ booth is the Advanced Event Designs one, with the overhead bar and all the toys. Available from http://www.advancedeventdesigns.com/...d-Booth-DSB-V2
    Thanks mate - had a peek, and looks like I'll have to do some heavy saving up. ;-)

What dimensions is your one please? Do you usually have enough space?

Quote Originally Posted by bmdj View Post
    Like it! Should satisfy the minimalists! Nice sharp gobos. There are loads of chase patterns including a nice fading chase effect. Good effect with or without smoke; beats the dots effects!
    Which lights do you refer to please?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Which lights do you refer to please?
    Adj Gobo motion, you know!, the title of the post doh!
    It did appear to get a bit hi-jacked to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bmdj View Post
    Adj Gobo motion, you know!, the title of the post doh!
    It did appear to get a bit hi-jacked to the end.
    A few different lights were mentioned in the same thread, so yep, if it had been that clear, I wouldn't have asked - doh!