Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADJ Gobo Motion

Hybrid View

Default ADJ Gobo Motion

I got all excited, for a moment anyway! We have LED gobos as opposed to dots everywhere, but there's no motion! I'm looking for a decent LED centre piece just to put out for 18th/21st's. I like the Chauvet Mega Trix as it has the hole right through and would enable me to put it on the pole part of my T-bar whilst remaining symmetrical with the two lights I have on there. Any hints as to something with gobos that rotate/move being on the way soon? Decisions.

I agree. It should be called the Gobo No Motion.

Quote Originally Posted by dh140770 View Post
    I agree. It should be called the Gobo No Motion.
    I don't know how they can call it the Gobo motion and then put the following line in the spec:

"No moving parts"

Bonkers.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

I quite like these! Nice bright clear gobos and good built in Patterns, along with each rgb channel of the 6 leds being controllable via DMX.
    They remind me of the Coemar Versatiles with a similar output of the martin robocolors!
    I' ve ordered two, both sub £100 each, so will do a quick video when they arrive and I get chance.
    I'm going to try printing my own gobos on ohp sheet and see what they look like in these.

Quick vid of A gobo motion in my kitchen

I would have thought that showing the gobos would have been a good idea considering it's called the Gobo Motion!

I suppose given the price and all that. Also liked the idea of being able to change the gobos, maybe put personalised ones in, but they're very small. I'm just not a fan of all the dots on everything else either. I think I'll get a mega trix though as it will fit my needs for now without breaking the bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I got all excited, for a moment anyway! We have LED gobos as opposed to dots everywhere, but there's no motion! I'm looking for a decent LED centre piece just to put out for 18th/21st's. I like the Chauvet Mega Trix as it has the hole right through and would enable me to put it on the pole part of my T-bar whilst remaining symmetrical with the two lights I have on there. Any hints as to something with gobos that rotate/move being on the way soon? Decisions.
    The ADJ Inno Roll has moving and rotating gobos. Very bright 50w LED too. Only just bought them so I don't have any video yet, but there's good YouTube clips on the ADJ website.
    Also, I have a pr of the Gobo Motions and I love em! They are perfect partners for the Jellydomes' movement. Take a look at my time-lapse video.....lights are set on slow but you get the general effect.
    http://youtu.be/7ZDCkwF3mEk

Red face

Like it! Should satisfy the minimalists! Nice sharp gobos. There are loads of chase patterns including a nice fading chase effect. Good effect with or without smoke; beats the dots effects!

Quote Originally Posted by bmdj View Post
    Like it! Should satisfy the minimalists! Nice sharp gobos. There are loads of chase patterns including a nice fading chase effect. Good effect with or without smoke; beats the dots effects!
    Which lights do you refer to please?