Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Hello MDD

Default Hello MDD

I have been looking around the forum so thought it was time to introduce myself. Last year I was asked to provide the music for a Halloween function which the caravan centre I belong to was hosting. I had run a disco with my brother back in the 80's, so I agreed as my SL1200's and vinyl were in the loft somewhere and my speakers were in the garage. I dug out my decks and am sorry to say were wrecked beyond repair and most of my vinyl warped, not wanting to let the centre down I started looking into getting some equipment. WOW how things have changed since I last purchased any equipment. I done the gig and it was a great success and re-kindled my desire, since then I have been given the opportunity to play all our centres main events Christmas eve, AGM, Chairman's, New Years Eve and lots of smaller themed events in-between all of which to my surprise have been very successful. Totally digital setup and LED lighting as virtually all my gigs to date have been in marquee's in the middle of a field somewhere running off generators. Currently looking for a more fitting name and a logo before venturing into the big wide world.

Welcome along

Welcome along Martin, yes things have indeed changed a lot. Stick around here, you'll get lots of useful advice and information here.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Hello &

Hello TenB (that's in Wales isn't it )

Thank you for the welcome, and yes dh140770 i do believe TenB is in wales but that`s not where the name came from.

Hello and welcome to MDD