Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.V Purchase Advice, please

Great advice as usual, thanks lads x

Does it have to be a TV then?
    Oh, sorry...just seen that you are using a Karaoke player too.
    I use 2 x 22" Monitors (Hanns G) and a VGA splitter from the Laptop to each screen.
    I know that doesn't help that much but have you thought about doing Karaoke solely via the laptop?

At the moment I have twin CD+G players and discs for karaoke. I haven't bought a laptop yet as I'm trying to prioritise upgrading my equipment. I've got all my discs apart from the last 5 EZH's put onto a 1TB external hard drive I bought. I've been playing around with them via my home P.C using the free home edition of Virtual D.J. . Once I get a laptop I'd like to be able to use both that and discs for back up, in case I have new CD+G discs not added to the hard drive and because a good few of my singers bring their own CD+G's with them with their own tracks on that they're used to singing.

Just to update, I've sent for the Tesco T.V and also for the bracket from Discoworld as advised by Darren. When I've eventually decided on a laptop I'll be sending for the box/switch converters too. Again, thanks all x

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Just to update, I've sent for the Tesco T.V and also for the bracket from Discoworld as advised by Darren. When I've eventually decided on a laptop I'll be sending for the box/switch converters too. Again, thanks all x
    I love people who listen to advice I wish I could count myself in the same category

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Both bracket and T.V arrived today. Looks well mounted on my giraffe speaker stand. Had it set up with CD+G player via scart and works fine.

Really pleased.

Thanks all for the advice

Sarah x