Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTFR have taken over CPC!

My office is 1 minute walk from the store and I can agree they don't harsass you but as many say you can rarely get anything you need when you need it. The staff can be good but that's not always a given, they tell you they have items in stock but when you arrive they don't!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by super-hero View Post
    Ordered some bits from the latest CPC magazine that they send out. Thne get an email saying some bits were out of stock until September and some availability was TBA.

Why promote stock in their magazine if they don't have it?
    You mean they don't print the "magazine" the morning we receive it & stop anybody else from ordering any of the products it contains until we've read it?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

I mean, unless they had a lot of people ordering the same items as me, they didn't have them in stock to begin with.

Maybe they were gauging interest in items, before they ordered them in.

Either way, promoting items you can't deliver seems a bit poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]www.super-sonic.eu

Never had any problems ordering from the supliments. Whenever I've ordered an item from them that's showing as in stock on the site, it's arrived the next day.
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

I've never had any out of stock issues with cpc before. And like you say, it's usually next day delivery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]www.super-sonic.eu

I have had plenty of stock issues with CPC and I use the trade counter.

I find its best to call to check what they have in stock before driving up there.
    www.nkentertainment.co.uk
    The north wests premier wedding DJ and singer package. We will not be beaten on quality!
    www.michaelmooble.co.uk

Obviously depends on what you're ordering.

I had a problem today, one of the Powercon True sockets I ordered was missing one of the grub screws. A quick phone call & another entire socket is on it's way to me FOC.

Oh, & I can keep the other one for spare parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Obviously depends on what you're ordering.

I had a problem today, one of the Powercon True sockets I ordered was missing one of the grub screws. A quick phone call & another entire socket is on it's way to me FOC

Oh, & I can keep the other one for spare parts.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's just typical! When they fouled up one of mine, I had to send the wrong bit back!!
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's just typical! When they fouled up one of mine, I had to send the wrong bit back!!
    I suppose if they send the wrong bit they want it back becuase they can resell it, but for a faulty item of low value they dont have a use for it, particularly if the cost of return is as high as the item cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Obviously not a good enough customer