Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: XPRS Console

Ahhh... I see now. Thanks for the link Adam, I think the XPRS will be the one for me having seen the Mk2.

Cheers

Jem

Just thought I'd let everyone know that a new batch of LiteConsole XPRS' will be arriving with us on Tuesday 4th September.

Some great XPRS discussion going on here by the looks of things!

Mike @ Gear4DJs

Gear4DJs.co.uk - Suppliers of Professional Sound and Lighting Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Collins View Post
    I think for 18 - 21st's and proms maybe this is OK and will fit in well. Not for weddings or corporate though.

If I showed this to my clients, i dont think I would have many clients left

There is a market for these, just not mine.

As for the 1st pic, a S&H would have looked a million times better in that room... sorry

As they say "horses for courses"........

Quote Originally Posted by bmdj View Post
    As they say "horses for courses"........
    Hi there. Please have a read below, then pop on over to the newbies forum and tell us a bit about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Are you new to the forum?. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the members in this forum section by Clicking Here. We've found that our members are usually more forthcoming with their help and advice when new members have taking the time to say hello and tell a little about themselves. So, jump right on in. Welcome to the MDD forum!

New members posts are initially moderated, which means your posts wont be visible until they are approved by a moderator. The 'moderation' is a temporary measure and is automatically removed after 10 posts.

And finally, Please also take a moment to fill in your profile, which is a requirement of the Modile Disco Directory Forum. This can be done via the User CP settings at the top left hand side of the forum - alternatively you can fast-track to the options by Clicking Here. Thanks.
    I look forward to your introduction!

Default lighting bar for XPRS liteconsole

Had a tour or the Prolyte litestructure plants at Wakefield and got to see the pre production lighting bar for the XPRS console. Very different but matches the truss of the console you'll all be able to see it at BPM.

Used mine now for about six gigs now , not a serious issue but for an £800 piece of kit it should be bulletproof .... the glue on all the shelves has failed to keep the shelf attached to the shelf frame and I have had to use cable ties to secure the plastic to the frame . I know of at least one other person who has had the same problem. Still love the booth though and looking forward to having a chat the the console designers at BPM.
    WOODY

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyo View Post
    Used mine now for about six gigs now , not a serious issue but for an £800 piece of kit it should be bulletproof .... the glue on all the shelves has failed to keep the shelf attached to the shelf frame and I have had to use cable ties to secure the plastic to the frame . I know of at least one other person who has had the same problem. Still love the booth though and looking forward to having a chat the the console designers at BPM.
    Do yours have june on the label?
    Contact Nick Mcgeachin or keith williams at prolyte, his contact details are on the prolyte site. http://www.prolyte.com/about-prolyte...-who/wakefield - see sales/account management
    They will exchange them regardless. Nick will be at BPM so you could see him there.

Default Gantry for XPRS

Anyone bought the lighting gantry for the XPRS console? Any close up pictures or video of setting it up?

Default Bags for XPRS Console

I see DJ kit are now stocking the UDG bags for the XPRS console, http://www.djkit.com/misc-supplier/l...-dj-stand.html
    Saying that they are £390! where as the large bulky flight case from flight case warehouse is £409. Not sure how lightweight the UDG bag is as it has casters built in, it may still be abit over kill. What I was hoping for was something a bit like a large arriba case , lightweight, narrow, padded made from fairly hard wearing material.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmdj View Post
    I see DJ kit are now stocking the UDG bags for the XPRS console, http://www.djkit.com/misc-supplier/l...-dj-stand.html
    Saying that they are £390! where as the large bulky flight case from flight case warehouse is £409. Not sure how lightweight the UDG bag is as it has casters built in, it may still be abit over kill. What I was hoping for was something a bit like a large arriba case , lightweight, narrow, padded made from fairly hard wearing material.
    I went with the Flightcase Warehouse. UDG Bags are horrid. I just do not like them. They feel awkward and they have handles that come off if you try and lift the bag, which surely defeats the purpose of having a handle?