Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Haze machine.....

Default Haze machine.....

Hi all,

As you all most probably aware, haze machines are becoming a thing of the past due to stupid smoke alarms and even more stupid DM's!!!!

Sooo..... I have a party in a marquee, and want to get the hazer out only to find it makes all the right noises like the pump trying to take fluid and heat light on but no haze! can not see any liquid going into the machine from the bottle of fluid too?

Before I open it up, thought I better get some advice... I know its normally cheaper to buy another but here goes..............!

Take it outside and try pumping through some distilled water mixed with vinegar (3 parts water to 1 part vinegar). I've had pretty good results doing that in the past. Leave it pumping for a good half hour.

When you put the haze fluid back in I'd also recommend letting it pump through the haze for a while afterwards, to get rid of any lingering vinegar smell.

Sounds like sound advice from Shaun I did exactly as stated with a smoke machine in the past with good results. Just remember always use distilled water not tap water.