Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revo 3 or impossilbed for sale cheap?

Default Revo 3 or impossilbed for sale cheap?

Hi,
    I've purchased some cheap LED moonflower lights, I've got four and they all have faulty LED's. I have had the units replaced but I'm wondering if any one has a decent impossibled or revo 3 in good condition?
    Much appreciated

Would a pair of ADJ Quad Gems do the job instead...? Got a pair in Peterborough for £100.

Quote Originally Posted by pagan_flame View Post
    Would a pair of ADJ Quad Gems do the job instead...? Got a pair in Peterborough for £100.
    Possibly - ill let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Possibly - ill let you know
    You learnt a lesson - do not by cheap stuff.

Better off with a revo or impossiled.

Do you have a triphase charlie? 1 of them would be better with a ca8 for the types of events you are doing
    - especially with smoke combined with the impossiled.

Personally a room filler like the impossiled and a laser would be much better.
    The sigma is an excellent light even on sound to light. Really fills the room too.

The good thing about the laser is it will be more effective when you do marquee gigs for all your posh friends gardens before it gets dark
    Last edited by yourdj; 09-08-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    You learnt a lesson - do not by cheap stuff.

Better off with a revo or impossiled.

Do you have a triphase charlie? 1 of them would be better with a ca8 for the types of events you are doing
    - especially with smoke combined with the impossiled.

Personally a room filler like the impossiled and a laser would be much better.
    The sigma is an excellent light even on sound to light. Really fills the room too.

The good thing about the laser is it will be more effective when you do marquee gigs for all your posh friends gardens before it gets dark
    Yeah, wish I had saved up a bit longer and just got decent lighting now! LOL
    I was looking at a quad phase because it seems you can't get the triphase anymore I was thinking exactly that an impossiled, megabar, triphase and a laser. Wouldn't that QTX one I got off you be sufficient? For the posh gigs a set of RCF"s would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Yeah, wish I had saved up a bit longer and just got decent lighting now! LOL
    I was looking at a quad phase because it seems you can't get the triphase anymore I was thinking exactly that an impossiled, megabar, triphase and a laser. Wouldn't that QTX one I got off you be sufficient? For the posh gigs a set of RCF"s would be nice
    General clients will not notice the different between audio brands. as long as it sounds half decent thats all that matters as you are doing budget gigs at present.

Did I give you that laser? Cant remember. Where is my money

Quad phase is batter as it has four colours, but triphase will be cheaper second hand. I still use one, great light - fills the room and is very active, but can be slowed with a CA8. Sigma is my bet however for reasons already explained as that is a cluster and the QTX is a shape laser.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    General clients will not notice the different between audio brands. as long as it sounds half decent thats all that matters as you are doing budget gigs at present.

Did I give you that laser? Cant remember. Where is my money

Quad phase is batter as it has four colours, but triphase will be cheaper second hand. I still use one, great light - fills the room and is very active, but can be slowed with a CA8. Sigma is my bet however for reasons already explained as that is a cluster and the QTX is a shape laser.
    I would feel more confident using RCF's! Mine do fine though I think.
    HAHA what I meant was the laser I bought off you that I am goin to pay you for when I see you
    Are the sigmas expensive?
    I've been looking for a triphase for ages! Can never find Them used or new on eBay or gumtree etc.. £169 for a quad phase do you know If I'd be able to connect the megabar, quad phase and impossiled together and then use a CA8 on them all?

The new Acme Mirrage is quite a nice effect and worth a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whitehouse View Post
    The new Acme Mirrage is quite a nice effect and worth a look at.
    Ahh yes I was actually looking at those, have you got any?

I have a Revo 4 used probably three times in a hard case (12” record case) just sitting collecting dust £110 if your interested live in Sussex