Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Opportunity West Midlands

Threaded View

Default Opportunity West Midlands

Hope this is ok with the mods. Let me know if it isn't - apologies in advance.

Ok, being a bit honest here. I started a few months back as a Mobile DJ, with the intention of doing karaoke. Therefore, on all my literature I put that Karaoke would be available. However, after further research I am no longer considering setting up with Karaoke (as it is market I am not familiar with and the costs of start up are quite high).

Now, I have had a couple of requests asking for KJ/DJ and obviously I couldn’t do them, however - how many of you are there who would be happy to travel to the West Midlands area (Birmingham/Solihull up to Lichfield) to be my first port of call when I next get an interest in Karaoke? I wouldn’t ask for commission if you are successful in taking the recommendation, perhaps just a favour in return in the future. Unfortunately I’m not asking for someone to do an immediate event, but when the next one comes up, I’d like to recommend somebody who I hope will do a good job.

Thanks

Alex P (Discobox Entertainment)

PS: Try not to PM me, I'm just trying to get an idea of who's interested, if anybody....
    Last edited by alexperrins; 12-10-2006 at 04:00 PM.
    Discobox Entertainment
    www.discobox.co.uk