I have been having a clear out and I have come across several high end audio and video cables in brand new condition. They are all made by Qiuyeyuan and feature high quality cable with gold plated connectors. I have tried to find out as much info about these as possible, the information I have been able to find is as follows

Cable 1 – 1.5M Phono
This is 1.5M long, has gold plated phono connections on both ends; each core is 10mm thick and has 75Ohm Coaxial Cable. They come as two separate cables.
I have 2 of these for sale.

Cable 2 – 2M Spade Connectors
This has two cores, with gold plated spade connectors on both ends are the overall thickness is about 22mm.
I have 2 of these for sale

Cable 3 – 1.5M Joint Phono
This feature 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper conductors, 75 ohm coaxial structural design, foam PE insulation layer, high-density multi-layer shielding braid, gold-plated plugs, outside diameter 13mm.
I have 2 of these for sale.

Cable 4 – 1.5M Qiuyeyuan OFC Digital 75Ohm Coaxial Cable
These are a quality low loss, high resolution double shielded cable with two 24kt gold terminated RCA connectors.
I have 5 of these for sale.

As these are high end cables and are relatively heavy I am looking for about £15 per cable including postage and packaging but I am open to offers. Please feel free to make me an offer.
Please PM me if you have any questions, please note I am very busy at the moment so I may not get back to you straight away.