Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Our new Hire Website

Default Our new Hire Website

Hi all

Having rebranded the Premier Weddings and Events website a few months ago, the second piece of the jigsaw is now live and ready for action - our hire website.

http://premier-equipment-hire.com

It has been built with both trade and non trade clients in mind hence why its very equipment spec orientated as opposed to generic text like on the wedding & events site.

We still need to do a final run through and double check that all of the pricing and product info is correct but apart from that its ready to go!

As always any feedback is always welcome!
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

Nice looking site that. Ties everything together.

My only criticism is can you keep my testimonial on a little longer so I get some free advertising
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I like the website and it's easy to navigate, but my only criticism would be that I can't (at least on a quick look) work out whether it's purely a collect it yourself dry-hire basis, or a fully serviced basis / delivered & set up / delivery costs, etc

Like the site, only thing is the background spirography picture which I like but just doesn't "look" right.
    Steve

Looks nice, but I've found if I click on the links at the bottom of the page it goes just to a blank page or maybe its just my pc .

Couldn't see what areas you cover either, as would be something i'd be interested in but doubt you cover Kent!
    Maidstone Based Professional Disco
    www.lasersounds.co.uk

Really easy to follow site, nice and clear without unneccesary jargon.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Looks nice, but I've found if I click on the links at the bottom of the page it goes just to a blank page or maybe its just my pc
    Nope, that was the site, I have put a bit of text in there now but will get our website copy guy to fill that out - thanks for the spot.

Couldn't see what areas you cover either, as would be something i'd be interested in but doubt you cover Kent!
    We are in Leicester, does say it on the home page and contact page. Would be interested to see if other people find it hard to see though!

I like the website and it's easy to navigate, but my only criticism would be that I can't (at least on a quick look) work out whether it's purely a collect it yourself dry-hire basis, or a fully serviced basis / delivered & set up / delivery costs, etc
    Will look into this, thanks
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester Ben View Post
    We are in Leicester, does say it on the home page and contact page. Would be interested to see if other people find it hard to see though!

Haha I reliased you was in Leicester, what I ment was from a customer point of view, Do you supply equipment just to Leicester, or also the surounding areas or nationwide, probably should have made myself a bit clearer!
    Maidstone Based Professional Disco
    www.lasersounds.co.uk