Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New generation of HD Controllers

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    It attaches to the side and swivels round and you can't see it from the front. Trust me Steve, I have used it like this on several occasions.
    This has me intrigued. Where between the stand & the 19" rack or the stand & the booth is big enough for this to fit without being seen?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    This has me intrigued. Where between the stand & the 19" rack or the stand & the booth is big enough for this to fit without being seen?
    I'm not sure how big your rack is, but using an MC6000 I can fit the swivel arm on the side of the stand , swivel it round and tilt it up. OK, you may be able to see some of it, but not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I'm not sure how big your rack is, but using an MC6000 I can fit the swivel arm on the side of the stand , swivel it round and tilt it up. OK, you may be able to see some of it, but not a lot.
    Can you take a pic next time you use that setup?

Bear in mind my set up is as pictured in post#19 in this thread http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...-Quite-chuffed I don't think it would work for me
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Can you take a pic next time you use that setup?

Bear in mind my set up is as pictured in post#19 in this thread http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...-Quite-chuffed I don't think it would work for me
    I think you'd struggle to fit it on and in TBH. I have a lot less gear than you when using the Micromax.

Here's a sneak preview of the kit in action. In this piccy, it's simply got some blackout cloth attached, but hopefully, I'll have a different covering soon. You can see about two inches of laptop over the top.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Here's a sneak preview of the kit in action. In this piccy, it's simply got some blackout cloth attached, but hopefully, I'll have a different covering soon. You can see about two inches of laptop over the top.
    But where is Punch and Judy?