Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Website promotion

Default Website promotion

I am looking for a bit of advice from the marketing experts amongst you.

Our main website does very well in generic Google results, with page 1 and even top position for a lot of relevant searches, great stuff.

I am now trying to promote a 2nd website and I am looking for low cost/free ideas on how to achieve that. It is doing 'OK' in Google but only up to about page 3-5 for relevant searches, and i've been advised not to experiment with the SEO at such an early stage.

The site i refer to is www.eventstore.co.uk.

Other than a Facebook page which I have already set up and update regularly, any suggestions/ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Jamie
    Yes I am in the same position with weddingdjbirmingham site and with the same company as yourself.
    My other 2 sites surroundsoundsdisco and weareballoonsandparty do very well in google but been told the same as you. Leave it to settle in google for around 6 months or so and it should be ok. With my new site it's on page 1 on a few keywords but my other 2 I can get in most areas on page 1 within a few weeks. We will see how it goes