Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you think of BPM?

Where were you anyway Martin?

Did anyone get chance to have a listen to the PA experience?

Have seen plenty of feedback about the show, seminars and arena but no mention of the demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whitehouse View Post

Have seen plenty of feedback about the show, seminars and arena but no mention of the demos.
    Me and Darren heard the mid range systems. I quite liked the sound of a system called FBT (?), though it had to be said it wasn't the place to be with a hangover
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Where were you anyway Martin?
    Gigs Friday and Saturday nights, client meeting Monday evening, very sick dog and mum back in hospital over the weekend - it just wasn't gonna happen this year

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Me and Darren heard the mid range systems. I quite liked the sound of a system called FBT (?), though it had to be said it wasn't the place to be with a hangover
    I agree, the demo was better this year with 3 different genres of music played through each system. In the road warrior category I too thought the FBT system fared best, although because all the systems were set up with flat EQ I would probably be able to get a sound I liked from all of them.
    ...the chemistry of music
    ''''

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whitehouse View Post

AS Neil said we listened to the road warrior section on Monday, but I also listened to the club system on the Sunday and thought the Ohm system faired best.

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    As much as it is a knees up its once a year the best chance to meet with DJs face to face and build relationships. Just because someone isn't on your doorstep doesn't mean they can't be of use to you or your business at some point down the line. I bet there are a huge amount of emails/phone calls exchanged between members every week which has been helped by the fact they have met each other in the flesh and found out what they are really like.....

Just for your information I'm a joy to behold in real life..........

I would love to come an meet everyone! xD

Well i didn't really get to see much of the show as was on the Advanced Event Designs stand but from there it seemed the best BPM yet - the atmosphere was great, plenty of footfall and overall it wasn't too noisy (although we were based in the quiet area) so i think Mark, Eddie and the team did a fantastic job.

The stand was nice and busy all weekend with some great feedback and comments on not only the deckstand booth range but also regarding venue magic and our new brand of uk manufactured starcloth products under the banner of UK Starcloths.

Due to demand at the show and not being able to see or speak to everyone at the show we have extended the show special prices that we were doing at BPM until the end of the week (midnight sunday 14th October) so if you've ever thought about buying a deckstand booth or any of our other products now's the perfect time to as you'll beat the price increase next week.

Anyway back on topic to the show... I think it will be interesting to see what happens with next years show with Plaza moving their show dates... I know it wont make much difference to the attendance as BPM is more for DJ's etc... but will it have an effect on exhibitors? guess we'll have to wait and see.
    UK EVENT SERVICES.CO.UK
    * Photo Video Guestbooks & Video Booths *

Based in Worcestershire and covering across the UK - Tel: 08456 43 48 49

I got to the Dj Tutor final to win a lite console buy building it the quickest, But it all went up an I failing miserably under pressure.