Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Hello there again :)

Default Hello there again :)

Hi there

Hope your all still well,

I need a mod support as soon as possible I'm not too sure who is a moderator.

Thanks

Matt.

PS: PM me
    Last edited by Matty12; 07-10-2012 at 10:09 PM.

PM'd

All staff members have a small badge saying so or you can click on contact us at the bottom of the screen.

In fact, you have already done this and we have received your email and will discuss and action it soon. We have nearly all been away to BPM so things may take a little longer. You might wish to remember that before sending threatening emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    All staff members have a small badge saying so or you can click on contact us at the bottom of the screen.

In fact, you have already done this and we have received your email and will discuss and action it soon. We have nearly all been away to BPM so things may take a little longer. You might wish to remember that before sending threatening emails.
    Sorry about this.. I was advise to put the last part in by a fellow Dj when I was sending it I don't know why he said it but that what he said to do sorry if it was on the wrong lines...

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post

Action has now been taken, and may I say that Darren's advice is spot on.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Matty12 View Post
    Sorry about this.. I was advise to put the last part in by a fellow Dj when I was sending it I don't know why he said it but that what he said to do sorry if it was on the wrong lines...
    Hi Matty,

Apology accepted, thank you. The images you originally posted and requested removed were of a personal nature to yourself, and we'd have been happy to fulfil your request anyway.

I'll close this thread now as its all been resolved for you..