Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: led bulbs

Default led bulbs

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of replacement bulbs for my LEDJ Star cloth.

Also, for some reason the middle section of my star cloth lights stay static whilst the others flash, does anyone have a simple solution for this.

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by ajm View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of replacement bulbs for my LEDJ Star cloth.

Also, for some reason the middle section of my star cloth lights stay static whilst the others flash, does anyone have a simple solution for this.

Thanks for any help.
    Cant help with the bulbs, try the Internet or else someone on here will know.

I dont use one myself but read a few problems on here--the answer to your second question is simple--the internal wires will be quite thin so they dont show--being constantly packed away and then reopened will stress the wires and eventually break them or leave only a few strands working--Im not sure you can do a lot about that except save up for a repair job unless you are a handyman.

Like all equipment they will have a limited life span--I imagine there are different time scales depending on the build quality of each product and also of course how many gigs you do.

Its only a couple of months old so hopefully covered under years warranty, just hoped I could fix myself without the cost of postage plus the fact that it would leave me without it for a couple of weeks.

Surprised I can't find bulbs anywhere.

Will be glad when I can get hold of a equinox light screen.

Ask the supplier if they have spare led's, also if you cannot repair it ask if hey can help. Admittedly, quite often they will say they cannot help and you should buy another.
    Did you have a warranty or guarantee period with it. As already said they get damaged, especially wiring if they are moved or folded up after mobile use. I have repaired my starcloths so many times but now have a channel out and cannot find the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by ajm View Post
    Its only a couple of months old so hopefully covered under years warranty, just hoped I could fix myself without the cost of postage plus the fact that it would leave me without it for a couple of weeks.

Surprised I can't find bulbs anywhere.

Will be glad when I can get hold of a equinox light screen.
    Ask your dealer for support asap especially as a bad failure--definitely DONT touch it or you will invalidate your warranty for the future and dont forget after one year you can still claim under the Sale of Goods Act --http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sale_of_Goods_Act_1979

Equinox Screen, thats on the slow boat from China arriving around December