Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website nearly there, your opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by ianforest View Post
    Sorry, but I think you are thinking too much sir!
    So you think it's relevant information and would keep it in, fair enough, that's as valid as my opinion.
    Last edited by Shaun; 23-10-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Anyway, banter aside....

I really like it, the look is clean, bright, professional while friendly.

I agree with the comments about the health issues, if that was me I would have omitted the health bit, but left in the "time out for children" bit. If I was reading the site looking for reasons not to book, this, along with the bit about having a strong support network, does suggest that you need backup because of ongoing health problems. The bit about taking time out to have kids is fair enough though, and I agree that a lot of people will see this as a positive, rather than a potential negative (especially women - so if you're aiming at kids parties, potential brides and family events, I'd leave it in).

My only other comment is that in one or two places the text colour on the pink background made it a little hard to read on this particular screen setup (the NADJ logo in particular - orange and blue on pink?) I know from experience that this laptop screen is not great with maintaining contrast with bright colours, and your customers could have the same issue.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

I've tidied up the off topic posts.

---------------------------------

The site looks great Sarah. As has already been mentioned maybe just replace the stock photos with some of your own as and when you can. And if I'm honest I'd be inclined to agree about removing the part about illness - but that's just me. All in all, nice site.